Hurley Coach's Show 2/18/2020 | The Boneyard

Hurley Coach's Show 2/18/2020

Reaction Score
Good moment at the 32 minute mark: Hurley is asked about his passion coming out during the games, and he says “It’s sports, man. We’re not in a boardroom, it’s sports. I love it. And anyone who’s turned off by the way I react can kiss my ass. It’s sports.”

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
Really put the heat on Sid and Al for like an entire segment just trying to get his message through to them. Hope the staff can pull some fire outa those 2, really want to see them both have a positive end to this season.

I love the way Coach talks about this team and his passion for the sport, it’s so easy and fun to root for a guy who so genuinely craves success for these kids and this program.

Reaction Score
Hurley has some really nice things to say about the play of Christian Vital. He's candid, almost funny, but accurate and complimentary. Dan is the man, and Vital is really coming up big this last stretch, really high level, playing like the veteran senior guard that he is.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Not to slam Kevin Ollie, but I can't in my wildest dreams imagine wanting to listen to him for an hour on a radio program. And I couldn't understand what Calhoun was saying half the time ! ;) Hurley's an insightful, fun guy to listen to. Thanks for the link.

Reaction Score
Good moment at the 32 minute mark: Hurley is asked about his passion coming out during the games, and he says “It’s sports, man. We’re not in a boardroom, it’s sports. I love it. And anyone who’s turned off by the way I react can kiss my ass. It’s sports.”

I always see him drinking the same orange concoction every game... I wanna slip some redbull in it to see Danny at level 150.

Lol he’d get T’d up at the tip off.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom