Hurley and Young OUT today | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Hurley and Young OUT today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
None of this is a problem. Tom and Luke will be great. AJ will have a triple-double, Newton will score 20 and not only will Adama and DC play together, they’ll hold hands on the court. And after polishing off a 20-point win, the team will have a group hug. All is well!
I’m curious if this happens how many people will say it was dumb luck and how many will think there is something to it.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Well I guess I’ll say it 2 pages in because no one else has…. Sending best wishes to Coach DH & Kimani on a quick recovery
Indeed, get well and stay healthy wishes throughout.

Another thing I haven't yet seen mentioned is that those who have wished to see a different game coach are getting their wish WITHOUT the in-game disruption, energy-shift, extra points from free throws, possible lost possessions, and anything else associated with technical fouls leading to ejection(s).

And nobody had to publicly wish for illness or ejection though the latter has been alluded to in other threads.

For perspective, the WBB team defeated Seton Hall 103-58 last night with only 7 available players, due to two re-injured players. Husky pride.

Tonight's game presents challenges & opportunities. As always, the team must play the hand that has been dealt. One game at a time.

Go Huskies.

And thanks for some of the laughs in this thread. Keep your sense of humor: coaches, players, and fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom