Hurley and the team on the court today | The Boneyard

Hurley and the team on the court today

Reaction Score

Carlton definitely looks a bit slimmer. Also, Tyrese Martin is a pretty big boy. Has there been any updates on his waiver situation? It’d be great to have him this year, but Having him sit a year and have 2 years of eligibility starting in 2021 might end up being the better move for the program. It’d help to space out the classes. So much uncertainty with recruiting currently, having him not play until ‘21 in a way is like gaining a new recruit.

Reaction Score
Looks like Hurley has the guys practicing in competitive groups again.

Group 1:
- Gaff
- RJ
- Martin
- Sanogo
- whaley
- carlton

Group 2:
- adams
- bouk
- Jackson
- Springs
- Javonte Brown Ferguson

Assuming no Polley or Akok right now. A lot of ways to read into that. Does make me think that Javonte Brown Ferguson isn't in the bigs rotation right now seeing as the 3 better players are together. Might he alone to get 1v1 w9rk with kenya in while the wings practice. Or is he still self-quarantining after the trip?

Maybe Martin won't be eligible because he isn't with the other wings. And I like to see Springs practicing with the 3s/4s. We need a 4.

Or it could just be the 6 guys that were there for the pic. Who knows. I'm bored lol

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Few things jump out.
Carlton is much slimmer.
Adama is a big BIG boy as a fresh
Martin def has some size on him.
Gaff grew and is bigger than his listed 6’2 or RJ is shorter than 6’1 or both

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Whaley looks like he's been working his base. That will help him box out,

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
I noticed Thabeet's pic and was reminded of what terrible scouting someone did before the NBA draft...

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
Few things jump out.
Carlton is much slimmer.
RJ is shorter than 6'1 and Gaffney is a legit 6'2.

Reaction Score
Few things jump out.
Carlton is much slimmer.

u saw all those guys in the pix??

Reaction Score
Coaches are older, they go home to families and they will be handling perspiration covered basketballs....Maybe helps protect a little both ways, no harm.
I know but you're not going to get Covid from touching a basketball.

Reaction Score
u saw all those guys in the pix??

Players from L to R in circle: Gaffney, Cole, Carlton, Whaley, Martin, Sanogo

Also see Cole switched to #1, maybe gave Martin #4.

Reaction Score
The gloves aren’t an NCAA rule, but the staff has used them in practices even before all this when illnesses had been going around. I’ve seen other programs do it, too. It may seem strange, but they serve as a reminder to not touch your face more than anything. The last few weeks have been rough, glad to see them out there and having some fun.

Reaction Score
I know many have said it before, but I really need this season. Who knows, maybe we flop and spend the season complaining, but it just feels like this team is ready to be great. As much as I would love to be sitting in the Garden in March, I will live with watching on TV a dominant return to the Big East (I get it that this is just the Big East in name only, let's not have that debate again). I think Hurley has enough energy to get the empty MSG rocking in the finals of the BET. The empty seats will start shouting U...C...O...N...N... And who knows, maybe the virus "disappears" by then and we can be sitting in those seats.

Reaction Score
I know many have said it before, but I really need this season. Who knows, maybe we flop and spend the season complaining, but it just feels like this team is ready to be great. As much as I would love to be sitting in the Garden in March, I will live with watching on TV a dominant return to the Big East (I get it that this is just the Big East in name only, let's not have that debate again). I think Hurley has enough energy to get the empty MSG rocking in the finals of the BET. The empty seats will start shouting U...C...O...N...N... And who knows, maybe the virus "disappears" by then and we can be sitting in those seats.

SARS "disappeared" but this virus looks a lot tougher. But I watched the Hartford Athletic game on ESPN2 because it was an oasis in a sports dry universe. It would be so much better to see the Huskies in action.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom