Hurley and Moore at Bristol Central | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hurley and Moore at Bristol Central

Reaction Score
Clingan is huge. Definitely 6’10 at a minimum and only 16 so could easily hit 7’1-7’2. While I’m not into criticizing 16 year olds I’ll just say I was not impressed. He needs to go to a school where he’s not limited by the level of his teammates.
Everyone is entitled to their opinions. No love lost either for being critical of a recruit or player’s talent at any age. It is what it is. It is your opinion but in terms of Clingan I have watched him over the past two years multiple times and he is leaps and bounds better than his freshman year to sophomore year in all aspects of his game. Everything at the rim is a dunk now, shot has gotten a lot better over the last 6 weeks or so, conditioning is better, footwork and hands are better as well. Also he blocks shots with the correct hand and doesn’t get lazy and foul anyone. He truly looks like a hard worker and way more than a project big that UConn has had in Thabeet, Majok, Brimah, Carlton, Akok etc in the past. The competition is terrible at this level in the CCC for sure but he is way advanced for his age and has legit big man skills that pro centers don’t have at like 25-30yrs old. He has a plan on the court and knows what to do when he gets the ball. His dad, coaches, trainers whomever have worked hard with him.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I looked quickly and didn't realize they were Special Olympians. I thought you were making a joke about the big kid because he doesn't look like a basketball player but is really big.

How would you be expected to know who they were? Hurley/Moore went to Bristol to see Clingan.

No, I didn't realize they were Special Olympians either and just commented because Hurley/Moore were at Bristol, one kid was bigger than both Hurley and Moore and has dark hair while Clingan is much bigger than Hurley and Moore and has blonde hair (or light brown anyway).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom