Hurley and Co appreciation thread! | The Boneyard

Hurley and Co appreciation thread!

Reaction Score
After the Reibe commitment yesterday I took the opportunity to reflect back to a game that I attended at XL less than 10 years ago. We were part of the AAC getting our butts handed to us by Tulsa(I think anyway). I remember thinking about how far our program had fallen in such a short amount of time.
Fast forward to now and we are 100% on the College Basketball Mountaintop and have the unquestionable best coaching staff in the country.
Hurley and staff have exceeded any expectations I or anyone else could have had when he took a risk on himself and guided this program back to being “The College Basketball Capital of the World”.
We are so extremely lucky to have him and the other amazing assistants on staff.

Reaction Score
I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with this year's team. Without a dominant big. Can DH and staff turn take what appears to be an abundance of guards and three point shooting. Combine it with the excellent ball movement they have shown the past 2 years. Then turn the team into the college equivalent of the Golden State Warriors..... if DH and staff pull that off. Adjust to not having a dominant big. They are absolutely the best staff in the history of College BBall.

Reaction Score
Watching Reibe commit on YouTube was pretty awesome and it just showed everyone how far Hurley has taken this program. The excitement of joining the best program in the country really showed through during his post commitment interview. Kids like him will continue to build on the amazing culture the coaches have created for their players.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom