Hurley - “Shut Up” | The Boneyard

Hurley - “Shut Up”

Reaction Score
Soooo anyone catch Dan the man telling the FSU bench to shut up with about 47 seconds left..?

Banta55

Hoops since 86"
Reaction Score
Soooo anyone catch Dan the man telling the FSU bench to shut up with about 47 seconds left..?
I did, wasn't sure who he was talking to

Reaction Score
UConn cuts it to 74 -69, t kills any possible comeback but Jalen HAS to make the easy lay in to get within 3...then Danny never gets the T.

Reaction Score
I did, wasn't sure who he was talking to
It was towards the big in the sweatsuit (blanking on his name). Kid was pointing up at the scoreboard as Hurley was telling him to shut up.

Reaction Score
It was towards the big in the sweatsuit (blanking on his name). Kid was pointing up at the scoreboard as Hurley was telling him to shut up.
Oddly enough they embraced in a bro hug when going through handshakes... not sure what to make of it.

Reaction Score
Sorry in that sense I agree with the announcers, shoulda put that way. Imagine getting to witihin 3 as poorly as the huskies played. Imagine what will happen in march if they continue to improve too btw. Played poorly BUT Within striking distance of a top ten team at the end.

Reaction Score
Oddly enough they embraced in a bro hug when going through handshakes... not sure what to make of it.
I wouldn’t read much into it. Kid was probably just being a bit arrogant and Hurley was noticeably frustrated much of the game and he finally hit his tipping point (followed shortly by the technical). They got past their difference and shook hands like men.

Reaction Score
The love affair with Hurley is still going on. He’s coaching like every minute is the end of the world. As a fan it was SO fun to watch the first few games but now I’m getting super annoyed. He’s so over the top. It’s really embarrassing. I love what he’s doing in terms of coaching and recruiting but I’m not ok w his over the top style rn

Reaction Score
Someone mentioned Hurley could be the next Diaco with this fan base the way he acts if he doesn't back it up
I've already seen enough with basically the same squad from a year ago. And by enough I mean he's the man for the job at UConn. These kids play hard. They're just not big enough or physically imposing enough. Think about the two toughest loses so far, Iowa and FSU. The kid Cook from Iowa KILLED them inside. FSU had a nice set of bigs and the senior Mann stepped up in the second half. Experience and talent is lacking. These kids have a chance if they continue to improve defensively, but they have to sure things up on the offensive end. The turnovers are killer.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
The love affair with Hurley is still going on. He’s coaching like every minute is the end of the world. As a fan it was SO fun to watch the first few games but now I’m getting super annoyed. He’s so over the top. It’s really embarrassing. I love what he’s doing in terms of coaching and recruiting but I’m not ok w his over the top style rn

I’d be annoyed if he spurned the program I actually rooted for too.

Reaction Score
Have you ever seen Jim Calhoun coach?

Reaction Score
I haven't posted on here in years... but recently started coming back on and browsing. I just have to say... you guys think Dan Hurley's emotions/temper/demeanor is immature or over the top? Must be new fans obviously. Welcome to UConn basketball folks. Jim Calhoun was the king. Nice to have it back!

Reaction Score
Have you ever seen Jim Calhoun coach?
Yes I did. But I think that his whining is a bit much. Idc if I get criticized on here. We are all so in love with Hurley. This team is better for sure. And we are still on our first dates high but I simply just don’t like his whining. It’s annoying as hell

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom