Hurley’s quote central | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hurley’s quote central

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
maybe im deaf in my old age but I cant understand a word in that clip
I'm pretty sure it was "something, something, something, brotherhood!"

Reaction Score
At this point, no one is committing to Duke over UConn because they think Duke has the better coach. They're committing to Duke so they can walk around bragging and showing everyone their D.
brotherhood + NIL

Jon is also a good recruiter, having lead the recruitment of several of the 5-stars even while K was still there.

Reactions: caw

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Just the life and death in his voice when he says “it’s going to be the game” is magical

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Over the past handful of games, the over/under on how many times DH says "sit" in a press interview (availability or post-game) has moved solidly to 3.

Reaction Score
Love having Mike Crispino doing our radio play by play. A true pro.
An old friend of mine was buddies with him forever. They went to broadcasting school together, no, not at that Canadian school, but at the Dick Robinson School of Broadcasting. It used to be in the Times Tower downtown Hartford. I've always thought Crispino does a good job. And he's a local product there in CT.

Reaction Score
An old friend of mine was buddies with him forever. They went to broadcasting school together, no, not at that Canadian school, but at the Dick Robinson School of Broadcasting. It used to be in the Times Tower downtown Hartford. I've always thought Crispino does a good job. And he's a local product there in CT.
Until he got the UConn gigs, he was a volunteer hosting one of the many jazz shows at WWUH. I got to know him a bit at our staff meetings. Nice guy. Playing jazz tunes and talking jazz let him do another thing he loves for 3 hours a week.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom