Hurd picked up by Raiders | The Boneyard

Hurd picked up by Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've never seen so many 1/2 glass empty fans in my life, and i grew up a Philly fan. Geesh, whatcha think when you saw the tag line - they were going to have him leading the effort to block for Carson Palmer next week? Of course it is the practice squad. It is also, to clarify - the Oakland Raiders, who play in the NFL. He is presumably there to play OG but I will try and clarify.

This whole poor start combined w/BCS rumbling has a crowd known to find a gray cloud on a perfect day sounding downright despondent. Cheer up. Wish the kid good luck. Recognize it is good for the program when any grad makes a roster, active or practice. He gets a check next week from the Oakland Raiders of the NFL - and that is a good thing.

Reaction Score
and as someone said earlier this year a $5800/week check. so not to bad.

Reaction Score
and as someone said earlier this year a $5800/week check. so not to bad.

Tyler L. was ONLY on my local Saints practice squad and ONLY got a SUPER BOWL ring!

Reaction Score
Donald Thomas seems to be sticking with the Pats last I heard.

Reaction Score
I've never seen so many 1/2 glass empty fans in my life, and i grew up a Philly fan. Geesh, whatcha think when you saw the tag line - they were going to have him leading the effort to block for Carson Palmer next week? Of course it is the practice squad. It is also, to clarify - the Oakland Raiders, who play in the NFL. He is presumably there to play OG but I will try and clarify.

This whole poor start combined w/BCS rumbling has a crowd known to find a gray cloud on a perfect day sounding downright despondent. Cheer up. Wish the kid good luck. Recognize it is good for the program when any grad makes a roster, active or practice. He gets a check next week from the Oakland Raiders of the NFL - and that is a good thing.

Wow, this was no slight to the man. I just wanted to make sure people had the correct information.

Reaction Score
Wow, this was no slight to the man. I just wanted to make sure people had the correct information.

My bad, sorry. Growing accustomed to the naysayers and misunderstood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom