Hughes, Reeve and Rizzotti named USA BB Asst Coaches | The Boneyard

Hughes, Reeve and Rizzotti named USA BB Asst Coaches

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Cheryl is an outstanding coach. She pushes Maya on the few occasions that she needs it.

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
This coaching assignment has the Husky Seal of Approval from Mr. HUSKY himself, aka Mr. Championship, aka GOAT aka Geno Auriemma

Reaction Score
You need UConn experienced coaches to coach a UConn dominated team if the master has handed off.......

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
There’s a lot of basketball knowledge among the 4 coaches. I think the assistants supplement Dawn nicely.

Reaction Score
Jen is the coach who follows Geno. She's getting her feet wet at GW, doing a great job, and has kept her home and family in CT. After Meg's 4th consecutive NC, Geno will ride into the sunset and Rizzotti will run the point again for the Huskies. Place your bets.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Jen is the coach who follows Geno. She's getting her feet wet at GW, doing a great job, and has kept her home and family in CT. After Meg's 4th consecutive NC, Geno will ride into the sunset and Rizzotti will run the point again for the Huskies. Place your bets.
Oh, boy! This thread will get much longer in a hurry. Many folks think the successor will be Shea, assuming CD retires with Geno. I’m open to the idea of Jen or someone else. I think it will be someone from the family, so I’d rule out Jeff Walz, Kelly Graves, et al.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Ok, your on, how much do you want to bet? I will bet she doesn't get the job. She had initial success at Hartford, tailed off, got the GW job from a pretty good coach and has been average in her 2 years there, she got a bit lucky winning the A-10 this year. I watched quite a few of the GW games and I wish her luck but do not want her running the Huskies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom