Huge win for Men | The Boneyard

Huge win for Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Gigantic win. They flat out competed despite being undermanned, holding on to the slimmest of leads for most of the second half. Very impressive start. Hope they can keep working and improving.

U

UCONNfan1

HUGE win. Unreal for sure. On cloud 9 right now. One of the best wins ever. Of course BET wins and NCAA championships are the best, but just a huge win for Ollie and the team. JC must be beaming.

Reaction Score
Really exciting game. UConn led as much as 16 in the the first half, in the second half the lead changes many times. It was not over until it's over!!!! KO did a great job. Boatright and Napier were great !!!

Husky4Life

ibleedblue
Reaction Score
Congrats to the men and Ollie! They deserve it considering all they have been through within the last year or so. It was a great game to watch. I wish them nothing but success this season.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Good Win for Ollie and the players. When Michigan State took the lead in the 2nd half, the players dug deep and pulled out the win over a talented Michigan State.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
With only one senior, a transfer, the guys are really young. They have question marks for the 3-5 spots and the margin of error is tiny for them as there are so many unproven players on the roster. The game wasn't particularly pretty - the offense still needs a bit of tinkering - but I thought the team gutted out an improbable win. Our house was excited last night, especially after we turned the channel and saw UConn football beat Pitt.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Good win for them. Anytime Mich St loses is a good night. :cool:

Reaction Score
One of the commentators stated "If I am Warde Manuel, I sign Kevin Ollie to a long term contract now. It is only going to get more expensive". LOL!

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
This one had me smiling for a long time. They seriously punched MSU at the start and then got punched back...and responded down the stretch with just the type of fight that KO has exhibited throughout his playing career. It was a tremendous win. I doubt they needed a plane to fly home to the USA.

They host Vermont on Tuesday at 7 on SNY.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Boatright and Napier are little guys who can really play. Like some guy named Kemba.

Reaction Score
One of the commentators stated "If I am Warde Manuel, I sign Kevin Ollie to a long term contract now. It is only going to get more expensive". LOL!

I made the exact same comment to my husband. :)

The best thing about this whole event was that the troops got a very entertaining game. I can't think of a more deserving audience.

huskybill

RIP, huskybill
Reaction Score
They're playing at Gampel. Hope to see a good crowd there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom