Htfd Healthcare Amphitheater in Bridgeport...parking/tailgating question... | The Boneyard

Htfd Healthcare Amphitheater in Bridgeport...parking/tailgating question...

Reaction Score
Concert fans.... I went to see Phil Lesh and friends last summer at the Amphitheater in Bridgeport. Got there early, parked in the big main lot across the street (Lafayette St.) and there was plenty of mild tailgating going on.
Now we are headed there this Saturday for Tedeschi Trucks and I see the website says gates open 1- 1 1/2 hours before showtime and lot opens 1- 1 1/2 hours before gates. But then elsewhere in FAQ's it says "no tailgating". What have others found this concert going season?? Thanks all.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Nobody tailgates there. I went there on Friday night. They also got rid of moshing as well.

Reaction Score
Was there last Saturday night for Steve Miller Band/Dave Mason show. We were in the big lot attached to the amphitheater.
There was some tailgating going on.
Mostly people eating subs, snacks and drinks. Did not notice anyone cooking out. Most people sitting in camp/beach chairs.

Reaction Score
Was there last Saturday night for Steve Miller Band/Dave Mason show. We were in the big lot attached to the amphitheater.
There was some tailgating going on.
Mostly people eating subs, snacks and drinks. Did not notice anyone cooking out. Most people sitting in camp/beach chairs.
Thanks.... we're just looking to hang out with some brews and munchies. My buddy has a nice 94 Dodge Ram Van. Perfect for these kind of little road trips.

Reaction Score
I have been there a number of times. I think the website says no tailgating, but we have brought pizza and subs and sat around in campchairs before a show. They just don't want grills and such. The lot across from the theatre takes a while to get out of, so we take the chairs out and chill before we leave

Reaction Score
Been there many times and there is no problem putting some chairs out, eating and drinking. Many people do it. I’ve never seen a grill and wouldn’t think they want that. Ralph and Rich’s is OK but I’d rather bring my own food and drink. Many food options inside also. Try to park near the entry or leave before the last encore to beat the crowd out. Also have parked across the street from the lot on the street itself.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom