How's the team healthwise ? | The Boneyard

How's the team healthwise ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Any flu or colds?

We may still have lost, but Maya, Tiffany, and Geno were all sick with the flu when Stanford broke the 90-game streak. I hope we are healthy this time.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Morgan, Kiah, Moriah ??
I imagine Jefferson will be ok. Most flu's around now don't last more than a couple days. I think we read Tuck was starting back practicing, so she might be available. I doubt Stokes is going to be back though.

HGN

Reaction Score
I have the same question Harry............Been wondering about the health of Morgan and MoJeff especially. Whats the word ? Kiah, seems to be out at least another 2 weeks.

Reaction Score
I imagine Jefferson will be ok. Most flu's around now don't last more than a couple days. I think we read Tuck was starting back practicing, so she might be available. I doubt Stokes is going to be back though.
Wow, I'm well into week 2, and I had a shot a month before I caught it. Most miserable I've been in many years.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Fuller reports that Morgan practiced last (Wed) night. Whether she plays on Sat will depend on how her knee responds.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Wow, I'm well into week 2, and I had a shot a month before I caught it. Most miserable I've been in many years.
Sorry to hear that. My stepson had it, pretty sick the 1st day, not too bad the next, and was back to normal by the 3rd. Got a flu shot this year, first time in many many years, so far so good. (knock on wood)

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
The Uconn site reported that Kiah will not play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The Uconn site reported that Kiah will not play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not surprised re Kiah. I think her timetable is another 7-10 days.

I hope the frosh are well. Geno talked glowingly about how good and important Morgan is.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
I'm not surprised re Kiah. I think her timetable is another 7-10 days.

I hope the frosh are well. Geno talked glowingly about how good and important Morgan is.
Yes, Morgan could contribute some important minutes in this game against a Stanford's size. And don't be surprised if Heather makes an important defensive contribution as well, especially if foul trouble is a factor.. Too bad about Kiah, this is a game where she could really be a factor.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I'd sure like to know who is practicing today.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
Reports are that this year's version is one of the worst...feel better soon and stay away from politic discussions (you'll feel better). ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom