How would you defend this UConn team? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

How would you defend this UConn team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"Doty. Ten treys in a row before she got hurt.
When did Doty do this? According to the media guide nine players have gone 4-4 and two players have gone 5-5 in a single game. None of these 11 players are named Doty. Over how many games did Doty made these 1o in a row? You sure this isn't Storrs, Connecticut urban legend? :)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
When did Doty do this? According to the media guide nine players have gone 4-4 and two players have gone 5-5 in a single game. None of these 11 players are named Doty. Over how many games did Doty made these 1o in a row? You sure this isn't Storrs, Connecticut urban legend? :)
Freshman year. Two games, I think.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Freshman year. Two games, I think.
6-6 against Okla then 3-3 against Holy Cross but 2-8 against Penn State... maybe she made her 1st one against Penn State OR she could have made her last on in the game before Okla.

08-09 season

RoyDodger

Retired in the Southwest
Reaction Score
My defense would be, "Your honor the UConn Huskies can not be held responsible for the performance of their opponents. The definition of basketball is that one takes the ball and puts it in the basket. Basketball competition requires that one do that more frequently than one's opponent. Sadly, it is a task others have been unable to do a rate comparable to Ms. Hayes, Dolson, Hartley, Doty, Faris, and most recently Ms. Mosqueda-Lewis."

Funny, this reflects exactly my reaction to the title of the thread. ;)

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
What I recall vividly is that Oklahoma was the main victim. I am grateful to others who have added details of other games in which Caroline was on this amazing shooting streak.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
6-6 against Okla then 3-3 against Holy Cross but 2-8 against Penn State... maybe she made her 1st one against Penn State OR she could have made her last on in the game before Okla.

08-09 season
Thanks,DC, I was remembering the 9-9 in the two games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom