How would you approach the final 2 regular season games? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

How would you approach the final 2 regular season games?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Let's give this a rest...................if you are inferring that UCONN can not win a pressure game just remember that UCONN won the last six games (win or go home, pressure?) of the 23 season to win the National Championship.
You've given an example of your inference arising by what you imagined might be his implication.

It may simply have been an observation and a healthy ambition. It's another forward step, a milestone with no need that it be a pressure.

I'm cheering for a Wednesday victory, and I'm thinking you'll be doing the same.

Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
You've given an example of your inference arising by what you imagined might be his implication.

It may simply have been an observation and a healthy ambition. It's another forward step, a milestone with no need that it be a pressure.

I'm cheering for a Wednesday victory, and I'm thinking you'll be doing the same.

Go Huskies!
definitely cheering a win Wednesday. Hopefully UCONN will win 11 more games this season - if not, hopefully their last six

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Beat a top 25 on the road and then absolutely demoralize PeeCee after what they did to Andrea last year

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom