How was it in Boston? | The Boneyard

How was it in Boston?

Reaction Score
Can’t decide if it’s worth the 3 hour trip or better to watch on tv where I can be super zeroed in.

What’s the view like from the 200s and 300s?

Reaction Score
I was in the literal last row of the balcony level but made sure I was in a corner and had a great view. Hadn’t been to TD in around 10 years. Seems like there are no bad seats in the house other than being behind the basket

I have the luxury of being walking distance but if I lived 3 hours away I would absolutely be coming to Boston tomorrow for this game

57B337AE-1F25-434E-88F8-603F16B9C8DF.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I was in the literal last row of the balcony level but made sure I was in a corner and had a great view. Hadn’t been to TD in around 10 years. Seems like there are no bad seats in the house other than being behind the basket

I have the luxury of being walking distance but if I lived 3 hours away I would absolutely be coming to Boston tomorrow for this game

View attachment 98421
What section is that?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

View attachment 98421
I've said it before but if you're going to be in the corner, I don't think you want to be down low. Hard to see the opposite basket from down there.

I'm looking at tickets now. Debating.

Reaction Score
What was the attendance last night?
There were some empty seats at tip off, but pretty much all in the SDSU/Iowa St/Illinois school ticket sections. And most of those filled up as the game went on.

When it filled up, it was probably 60/40 UConn and the other 3 schools. Illinois had a lot of pockets everywhere, but the orange also stood out. Iowa St and SDSU definitely the least fans.

Reaction Score
Unless u r
Can’t decide if it’s worth the 3 hour trip or better to watch on tv where I can be super zeroed in.

What’s the view like from the 200s
Unless I r saving up for a potential trip to AZ why wouldn’t u go?

Reaction Score
I'm looking at tickets now. Debating.
I would wait to buy tickets. If you bought Sweet 16 tickets through UConn, you automatically got Elite 8 tickets if UConn won and I haven't gotten my Elite 8 tickets yet. I'm sure the same with Illinois. So, I think there will be more inventory of available tickets tonight or tomorrow.

Reaction Score
I would wait to buy tickets. If you bought Sweet 16 tickets through UConn, you automatically got Elite 8 tickets if UConn won and I haven't gotten my Elite 8 tickets yet. I'm sure the same with Illinois. So, I think there will be more inventory of available tickets tonight or tomorrow.
Can you let us know when the school tickets get released. I am going to wait to buy on secondary market until after that happens.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Thanks. I'm seeing prices a little better than for last night's game, but the fees. I really wish these sites were all required to post the prices inclusive of fees. It's just ridiculous to pay another 30% on top.

I'm checking sites on that basis. Ticketmaster and Stub Hub are about the same.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Thanks. I'm seeing prices a little better than for last night's game, but the fees. I really wish these sites were all required to post the prices inclusive of fees. It's just ridiculous to pay another 30% on top.

Seatgeek shows you the fees but yea all the sites are more or less the same prices all in.

Reaction Score

You can toggle it on StubHub to show fees inclusive in price. Possibly for other sites as well

Reaction Score
328 and 329 were the UConn school ticket balcony sections, so 327 was a good section.
Do you know if those will be the same UConn school allocated sections for E8 game?

Reaction Score

What’s the view like from the 200s and 300s?
If you can make the drive, it’s worth the trip — period.

My strategy for Saturday was corners mid-balcony for a price that wouldn’t get me thrown out of the house and they look like a pretty decent view from the pick above.

But having been to a handful of UConn Final Fours and Elite 8 games, where you sit is not what being there is about.

It’s worth it from the first “UConn! Huskies! UConn! Huskies! … Huskies! UConn!” chant on your way in. It’s worth it when you high five every UConn fan you see in the concourse. It’s worth it every time you rise up for a rafter-rattling “U-C-O-N-N” going into a break. And it’ll definitely be worth it for that postgame feeling if the night ends with another W.

I still get chills thinking about the buzz from UConn fans in the building at halftime against SDSU last April and that’s what I’ll be getting in the car to feel again tomorrow night. You should, too.

Reaction Score
Coming down from Vermont.
please do. We need as many Husky fans as possible. Illinois fans showed up with number and they were loud last night at TD Banknorth Garden. I was there for both games last night and I can tell you after the Illinoins-Iowa State game I saw nothing but orange in the concourse.

Reaction Score
Say what? I got an email from UConn that said they didn't have tickets.

Reaction Score
Say what? I got an email from UConn that said they didn't have tickets.
You needed to be in the $5000 and up donation level to even have a shot at tickets through UConn Athletic Department.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom