How to watch tonight's game | The Boneyard

How to watch tonight's game

Reaction Score
I admit, I'm probably missing something, but I can't figure out how to watch tonight's game on ESPN3. I have Apple TV but no 'subscription' service. We have Xfinity internet, but that's apparently not the same to sign up to ESPNwatch.

If this has been detailed in another thread, please point me in that direction. I've done some searching but can't find anything. Hoping I'm not out of luck.

Thanks,
Brian

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
You've got to subscribe to ESPN+ via iTunes on the Apple TV. The older ones have ESPN on the menu and on the newer models download the ESPN app. First week is free...

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
You've got to subscribe to ESPN+ via iTunes on the Apple TV. The older ones have ESPN on the menu and on the newer models download the ESPN app. First week is free...
The game is on ESPN3....I didn't think you needed to subscribe for "3".... I thought just "+"?

I have Apple TV also....I just went to the ESPN app on there and I was able to select the UConn Wagner game and it just says it hasn't started yet.

Reaction Score
I had the ESPN app already and noticed ESPN+ ... had to sign up ($4.99/month, but I had planned on subscribing anyway) and I now see the UConn-Wagner game. Hopefully this will have worked. Thanks!

Hope there isn't too much overlap between + and what I already get on YouTube TV. They offer more than I would have expected under the ESPN umbrella.

Reaction Score
The game is on ESPN3....I didn't think you needed to subscribe for "3".... I thought just "+"?

I have Apple TV also....I just went to the ESPN app on there and I was able to select the UConn Wagner game and it just says it hasn't started yet.
Xfinity internet allows you to watch espn3. You dont need to pay for espn+. Use the espn app to watch.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Xfinity internet allows you to watch espn3. You dont need to pay for espn+. Use the espn app to watch.
Ah ok...I have charter/spectrum and they provide it for free also.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'm watching tonight's game with equal parts hope and trepidation. To mitigate these I'm starting off with stiff cocktails prior to the game and switching over to beer at kickoff.

If UConn football has taught us fans anything the past 8 seasons is watching the start of a game sober and trying to play catch up as the wheels fall off is a fruitless endeavor.

Reaction Score
I'm watching tonight's game with equal parts hope and trepidation. To mitigate these I'm starting off with stiff cocktails prior to the game and switching over to beer at kickoff.

If UConn football has taught us fans anything the past 8 seasons is watching the start of a game sober and trying to play catch up as the wheels fall off is a fruitless endeavor.

Chin I know your Uconn FB feelings, but for the first game just try a little faith, positive vibrations.

Reaction Score
is anyone else not seeing the game listed on ESPN3?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Chin I know your Uconn FB feelings, but for the first game just try a little faith, positive vibrations.

Pregamed with Sailor Jerry rum and Ocean Spray grapefruit. 92 proof rum can sneak up on you if you ain't careful.

But.......end of first and UConn is pitching a shutout. Mojo says liver needs to man up. My 12-pack of beer on ice in a cooler next to sofa keeps calling my name.

Sticking with the rum.

Reaction Score
Watching through Apple TV on espn app. Good picture and good to see the block C! Now just get that stupid A off the field next year...

Stadium looks decent as far as the crowd, not packed by any means, but more than I would’ve thought for a 1-11 team on a Thurs against Wagner.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Watching ESPN app on Roku streaming. Feed is fine, stadium starting to look respectable (1/2 full).

Reaction Score
The front page of the espn app menu system stinks. Like playing hide and seek if your game isnt featured.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

And that Pick 6 throw by Beaufort is why you drink hard liquor as a UConn fan

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom