How to buy tickets | The Boneyard

How to buy tickets

Reaction Score
My husband and I are planning a getaway to catch a UCONN game. We live in Canada, not close to the border, and I haven't been to a UCONN game in many years. We're wondering how to buy tickets - can we buy them yet? There seem to be some sketchy websites out there and we don't want to get taken. We were thinking one of the big games: Baylor, ND, etc. Will these sell out super quick or will we actually have a chance to get tickets? Gampel or HCC? Thanks in advance!

Reaction Score
You haven't seen them in years and this is a one time thing? I recommend using a ticket service like stub hub or ticket master. I got an 8 game package at the XL and saw very few lower bowl seats available at cost. It would be worth paying for nice side-court seats. And it shouldn't be an outragous price. But wait till late Oct after the season tickets have been sent out. The initial prices are always inflated.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
As a season ticket holder for both the Gampel and XL Center games, I prefer Gampel. XL is fine, but Gampel is special.

This is the best home schedule ever.

ND (Gampel) 12/8, Baylor (XL) 1/9, or Tennessee (XL) 1/23 are all gonna be great. But ND is likely in for a down year, Baylor games tend to be slogs, and renewing with Tennessee is important but the game itself may not meet expectations.

So, if I were going to only one game, it would be Oregon at Gampel, Monday February 3. The students will be there in full force, both teams will be at or near the top rankings-wise, and probably UConn`s last challenge before the NCAAs (although they are at South Carolina Feb.10). Get to see Sabrina, Hebard, Sabally. The game will probably be in the 80`s or 90`s. It will be nuts!!!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
AND... if you reach out to UCONN, you will not be able to get any single game tickets at this time. I tried a year ago at about this time and they tried everything they could do to get me to buy Season Tickets ...it was a lot more "pressure sales" pitch given that I in central Pennsylvania and do not travel to Storrs very often...it has to be a specific reason to go that way, especially in Winter. I explained all that and it didn't matter. I made it to one game last year when a friend got some tickets.
as @Alydar says, try the ticket services in Late October... and good luck.

Reaction Score
Agree - this is the best home schedule ever! Oregon would be my pick too, but I think the timing will be better for us in Dec/Jan. Thanks for the insider info - that really helps!

Reaction Score
You haven't seen them in years and this is a one time thing? I recommend using a ticket service like stub hub or ticket master. I got an 8 game package at the XL and saw very few lower bowl seats available at cost. It would be worth paying for nice side-court seats. And it shouldn't be an outragous price. But wait till late Oct after the season tickets have been sent out. The initial prices are always inflated.
Okay, so I still need to wait, right? I'm looking on stubhub (ticketmaster only is only showing @OSU and one other game) and there'll be one section up really high at an affordable price and everything else is $300+...

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Okay, so I still need to wait, right? I'm looking on stubhub (ticketmaster only is only showing @OSU and one other game) and there'll be one section up really high at an affordable price and everything else is $300+...
Single game tix go on sale on Oct 25 on UConn’s website.

Reaction Score
I go to 2-4 home a year and then regionals (sometimes FF) and in general I find the best way to get good seats is from the scalpers at the game. There are always tickets available and if I was coming all the way from Canada I would be happy to pay more to get really good seats. In general you can usually get lower seats around $75-150 for the big games. I know, I know that's not cheap but I do what I have to do to spend my kid's inheritance now:) Go Huskies-this year is going to be sooooo much fun!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom