How the heck does Inga...... | The Boneyard

How the heck does Inga......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
......end up at as a JUCO find?

I used Google and can't figger how or why the Northwestern recruit Orekhove (with sound academics as far as I can tell) ends up at NoEast OK then to USF with 3 years of eligibility. The broadcasters merely said she'd gotten some bad advice.

As long as the story isn't personally sordid, I'd like to hear it. She's a pretty darn good playa'

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Information from the Oklahoma board that might shed more light or cause more confusion.

OU - Link
More Info - Link

She's a great pickup for USF. I look for USF to be in the upper standings in the Big East next year. Won't compete with UConn or ND, but no reason they can't be even 4th or 5th in the conference

Reaction Score
Information from the Oklahoma board that might shed more light or cause more confusion.

OU - Link
More Info - Link

She's a great pickup for USF. I look for USF to be in the upper standings in the Big East next year. Won't compete with UConn or ND, but no reason they can't be even 4th or 5th in the conference
Thanks for postng info. I agree she's a great pickup for USF. Was really impressed with her play at yesterday's game but noticed that she does not like too much physical play. A variety of UConn players started really harrassing her in the second half and Inga had a very annoyed/angry lookk on her face most of the time. I liked the mention in the second link above that said she played on a pro team in Austria with her mother. Unusual to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom