How sick is Katie Lou? | The Boneyard

How sick is Katie Lou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sick enough to miss open practice. Game time decision. Whatever it is, hope she gets well soon and NOT to give it to MoJeff, her roommate.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Does anyone know if she made shoot around this morning?

Reaction Score
This is the final four!! Load her up on liquids and keep her hydrated!! No excuses this is the final four u may never get another crack at it in your career. As much as I'm concerned u have to fight through it and do whatever u can to help your team out. Cold , Flu whatever u give it your all. Unless your hopping on 2 bad legs!! I have a feeling Lou will be ready to go!!

Reaction Score
This is the final four!! Load her up on liquids and keep her hydrated!!
No time to panic here, either, MikeR. Basketball requires mental as well as physical strength. If she can't focus mentally (I've had a bug this week, and I just gave up working for 2 days: couldn't focus on my project), she's worse than useless. It is what it is.

Reaction Score
Don't recall ever saying Lou was useless. Just stating every player who is playing in a final four wound play on one leg if they could. I think everyone even me is looking way into this. If she goes awesome if she doesn't we still win. We have dominated all season long. We have faced the best teams this season. 3 seniors 3 all Americans who will not go out on the losing side. Facing a team who has never been to w final four. I've watched OSU play there bigs are slow.. There guards are good but Baylor does not play the kind of defense UCONN plays and there were several players from OSU who were in serious foul trouble. They will not be able to stay with our quickness and relentless defense for 40 minutes. UCONN pulls away in 2nd half.

Reaction Score
Don't recall ever saying Lou was useless.
Right, Mike. Didn't say you said it. I said it. No reason to put someone on the floor who is not 100% mentally focused, no matter how much she can be made ready physically, because she will make lots of mistakes at both ends. That's what I meant.

Reaction Score
This is completely out of our control. If we can't trust the coaching staff by now, and the players we came here with, then we have issues. I hope KLS is feeling better. But if she's not healthy enough to play with focus then she shouldn't.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
As a male octogenarian with no license to practice medicine, I can only rely on my experience in raising six daughters from infancy through puberty to adulthood. It has been a while but I still recall those moments of discomfort (regularly, about once-a-month), all of which faded away with a little rest and the passage of a few days' time.;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Remember that Gabby started at the beginning of the year, but Napheesa took her starting spot, before yielding it to Lou. I think Geno was a little frustrated that Napheesa wasn't giving Stewie the room to operate underneath, and Napheesa was also not handling the ball as firmly. She's improved mightily since then. But Gabby brings defense where it's needed most: at the wing/guard spot. So, who knows?

Reaction Score
As a male octogenarian with no license to practice medicine, I can only rely on my experience in raising six daughters from infancy through puberty to adulthood. It has been a while but I still recall those about-once-a-month difficulties, all of which faded away with a little rest and the passage of a few days' time.;)
I don't want to go near the last part of what you wrote, Kib, but wow! I am in absolute awe of your parenting. Seems like you deserve a license to practice just about anything you want!

Reaction Score
Remember that time Michael Jordan got sick... he scored 45 points :p Maybe Lou will pull a Jordan :p GO HUSKIES :)

Go both Husky teams :p. Since Syracuse denied us Stewies homecoming by not playing us on there home court... I don't think that Syracuse deserves to play the Huskies on our home court..... And since we've been in the final four the past 8 years... then I consider it our home court... thus, I'm rooting for Washington, for an all Husky final. WOOT :p

Reaction Score
This is the final four!! Load her up on liquids and keep her hydrated!! No excuses this is the final four u may never get another crack at it in your career. As much as I'm concerned u have to fight through it and do whatever u can to help your team out. Cold , Flu whatever u give it your all. Unless your hopping on 2 bad legs!! I have a feeling Lou will be ready to go!!

Trust me,m she knows this a whole lot better than you!

Reaction Score
sheesh ... is it asking too much for ALL the FF kids to be healthy?!? This is their time to shine, dammit ....

Reaction Score
Looks Lou is OK

Waiting for the Final Four to begin like... [Credit: @hancockphoto]
12080432_1013621592008644_1301703619_n.jpg

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I think that's an older photo, before the P.A.N.I.C.
I love Morgan in this: she looks like a Renaissance Madonna.
I dont think that is an older picture. They have a final four patch on it.
I noticed their legs and knees all bruised up. Girls get dirty going for loose balls. Lou wears knee pads and they still get bruised. Of course i wish Morgans were better.

Reaction Score
I think that's an older photo, before the P.A.N.I.C.
I love Morgan in this: she looks like a Renaissance Madonna.
It was posted by ESPNW instagram 42 mins ago. I believe it is a new photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom