How realignment knocked Notre Dame off its pedestal (Maisel)

Discussion in 'Conference Realignment Board' started by huskymedic, Sep 7, 2017.

1. billybud

billybud

Nope...what I typed is fairly true...are you really denying the basic accuracy of my post?

Yes, I suppose, if relating an unpleasant truth in front of an angry mob is trolling...I am guilty. But, damn it man, hating, I think, has become a board motif.

Time to move on from anger...and yes, your response is a characteristic of that motif...an emotional lashing out. It makes you feel better. I get that. It is easier to call someone ugly names than to refute or discuss a simple post premise...

The posts discussing the future of the AAC, possible scenarios for UConn, all hold more promise than anger driven venting about Notre Dame, Louisville, or whoever.

2. CL82

CL82 It's going to be ok - calm down and enjoy the ride

[​IMG]

UConnDan97 and dogged1 like this.
  3. billybud

billybud

And...you may not be giving me enough credit....I am not just any troll...I am a top of the line troll.

I am intelligent, logical, slyly passive aggressive and can play the victim with the needed delicacy.

I provide a tremendous service to a board by providing an outlet for pent up anger.

4. dogged1

dogged1 like a dog with a bone

A guest in someone's house has an obligation to respect the sensibilities of his host. In return the host shows kindness and respect for his guest.
    You have deliberately written posts designed to anger the typical UCONN fan, hiding behind a mask of intelligence and insight.
    So yes sir, you are a troll, and not nearly so smart as you think.
    You are also an arrogant pr*ck.

HuskyinWRNY, buddy and uconnell like this.
  5. CL82

CL82 It's going to be ok - calm down and enjoy the ride

I give credit where credit is due but you are pretty much a run of the mill troll in everything but staying power. Thing is you are interesting enough when you just post but when you troll, you are just...
    [​IMG]

HuskyinWRNY likes this.
  6. buddy

buddy

I think most of the venting is toward FSU and BC. Those two are the real villains. ND and Louisville just happen to be collaterally involved.

7. dayooper

dayooper It's what I do. I drink and I know things.

Don't forget to hate UNC. Why? They will get away with fake classes and they are proud of it. Also, a good amount of hate directed at tOSU never hurt anyone either.

Seaa Blue likes this.
  8. buddy

buddy

UNC was not against UConn. OSU has no relationship with UConn at this point. Michigan however, is another story, thanks to you know who.

9. traitor71

traitor71

I think this is the case for most, if not all programs. When you have a good coach and a good infrastructure, you win, regardless of your league. When you don't, well it isn't so good. I think it is the single most important thing in college football to have the right guy in charge of the program. To me, Florida is a great example. When they have a coach like Spurrier or Meyer, they are really good. Otherwise, they are pretty pedestrian, despite all the resources available to them. I do think it is getting progressively harder for ND, but maybe it doesn't matter as long as they have that TV contract, at least for now anyway.

TerryD likes this.
  10. uconnfan68

uconnfan68

I'll move on from anger when my coffin lid is shut.

CL82, uconnell, dogged1 and 1 other person like this.
  11. FDNY99

FDNY99

You forgot Cuse too @buddy

buddy and dogged1 like this.