How pumped are you for the game tonight? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

How pumped are you for the game tonight?

Reaction Score
I am going to have a tough time watching any games Dook plays in while he is there. It would not surprise me if he gets them another chip in the one year he is there. Not wishing him any ill will but I don’t see myself ever rooting for him in any way. Don’t know why but losing that recruiting battle to Dook hurt. I know I am biased but we were the perfect school for him.
Before anyone anoints Duke as next years champ you have to remember their coach is Jon Scheyer

Reaction Score
I went to bed at 8 last night. I have a 1 year old. He's gonna have to chill in that crib for a minute tmrw morning. Let's go!

Reaction Score
I've been hitting everyone's websites reading about the game since 9am. I'm all worked up.

Kansas fans think we're a better team, but the AFH will be the deciding factor. Kentucky fans (even the ones that don't like us) want us to win, but think that the friendly Kansas whistle will do us in, ultimately. BTW, who are the officials tonight?

We should win this. We should.

Reaction Score
I've been hitting everyone's websites reading about the game since 9am. I'm all worked up.

Kansas fans think we're a better team, but the AFH will be the deciding factor. Kentucky fans (even the ones that don't like us) want us to win, but think that the friendly Kansas whistle will do us in, ultimately. BTW, who are the officials tonight?

We should win this. We should.
This clown

Reaction Score
Ultimate Warrior Rip GIF by haydiroket (Mert Keskin)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom