How out of touch is NCAA? | The Boneyard

How out of touch is NCAA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
EPSN just ran a story that Louisville men's bball team won't be able to watch the girls play tonight, unless they pay their own way. NCAA considers the tickets to be a "benefit".

Unbelievable!!

Reaction Score
Technically it is an "extra benefit". Other UL students would have to pay their way to get there why should the mens team be different?

Reaction Score
Technically it is an "extra benefit". Other UL students would have to pay their way to get there why should the mens team be different?

They literally just earned millions of dollars for their school in revenue. They are compensated with a $100k, and in this case, tty, education.

I think they earned the tickets and transportation.

Reaction Score
They literally just earned millions of dollars for their school in revenue. They are compensated with a $100k, and in this case, tty, education.

I don't disagree but technically the NCAA is right in that it is an extra benefit. Why would they want to go watch a beatdown anyway?

Reaction Score
Trying to think back. Was there an uproar about this back in 2004?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score

HobokenHusky, meet the NCAA. NCAA, HobokenHusky.

Reaction Score
I agree with the NCAA on this.

The idea that a men's basketball team can travel the country to watch other teams from the same college play could be greatly abused.

Reaction Score
EPSN just ran a story that Louisville men's bball team won't be able to watch the girls play tonight, unless they pay their own way. NCAA considers the tickets to be a "benefit".

Unbelievable!!
Is this a test? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member