How nervous are you for the game? | The Boneyard

How nervous are you for the game?

How nervous are you for the game?

• Not at all - easy peasy lemon squeezy

• A bit - always nervous before a "big" game, but we should win comfortably

• Somewhat nervous - could be closer than I'd like

• Very nervous - the game could go either way and I won't be able to relax till it's over

• Apoplectic - I will need a Quaalude or alcohol or something to avoid a stroke

Results are only viewable after voting.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Just curious how nervous other BY'ers are for the game. This and the SC game are the last 2 big ones on the schedule before the tourney's... and obviously there is lots of hype for the game...

For me I'm somewhat nervous - they outplayed us by a small margin for 3 out of 4 quarters last year and it was a game I expected to be easier than it was. I think L'ville has caught up to us in some ways, and Jeff is showing himself to be a really good coach.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Not really nervous, but not because I’m super confident. Just hoping to see a decent FG% and some tenacious D. If Durr goes off , they could still win regardless. Should be a great matchup

Reaction Score
Thought someone else stated that we won the first two quarters then lost the third by 3 points last year ? I expect Louisville will play well in front of a large home crowd. We just need one more point than them when he horn blows.

Reaction Score
I have confidence in UCONN. Need them to continue to play TEAM ball... I really think this could go a lot like ND game... with the one thing I'd like different is for Lou to hit her shot early and often. would be great for Pheesa and Lou to both have 25 or more add 18 from Meg, 15 from CW, and CD put the clamps on Durr. If most of these things happen... well, it's gonna be nice.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Nice poll. I voted "Very Nervous". I will try to gain strength from the optimism of the BY in general. :eek:

Reaction Score
Thought someone else stated that we won the first two quarters then lost the third by 3 points last year ? I expect Louisville will play well in front of a large home crowd. We just need one more point than them when he horn blows.
That's correct... but the bottom line is UCONN won when you add all 4 quarters together. and that's what we're going for tonight~~~:);):cool:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I wonder how nervous Walz and his players are. No doubt they watched the UCF game. They saw UConn at their best, hoping it wouldn’t carry over to today’s game.

Reaction Score
More excited than nervous to see a game between two very good teams. That can change quick if things get off to rough start though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom