How many wins in the Big East next season? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

How many wins in the Big East next season?

Reaction Score
We’ll be losing our leading scorer and rebounder tho.

Too early to say that. This thread is dealing in pure hyptheticals.

For example, Bouk could go off the last 11 games and become our leading scorer by years end.

Don’t spoil my fun!

Reaction Score
I think that being back in the Big East will give the team as well as fans a new beginning, besides recruiting if Hurley can harness this energy among the team correctly we could do BIG THINGS!

Reaction Score
The roster as it sits right now does not seem to be enough for .500. We all know where we are lacking so Hurley has work to do to get us from being door mats.
We can determine the basis of the roster. It will consist of the present roster minus CV and AG plus the 4, 2 redshirting and the 2 new recruits, who will be available in the fall. Cole and Jackson will both likely start. The 2 open slots will of course be key. If Josh ends up as a front court rotational player with 12-16 minutes, then we’re in good shape to be very competitive.
Having said that the Big East can devour their own. I think being competitive and winning 10 games would be very realistic.

Reaction Score
I'm wondering how anyone can even think about this or have any "fun" with it? No clue who will be wearing the National Flag Blue at all, who's staying or being added. Ask for fun in September when they're all on campus taking classes.
OP has to be a young-un. Being around in 2021 to them is guaranteed. I haven't even thought about my summer vacation, and that is long term for me.

Reaction Score
I can’t understand why posters on here tend not to respond to the thread but go in many different directions. You don’t have to respond to the thread if it doesn’t refer to the thread. I read way more than I post or respond but I am a long time UCONN fan (all sports) but in basketball I would like to see return to the glory days of being a perennial contender men’s basketball not just muddling in a weak conference but a program that was nearing blue blood status. I was with a Seton Hall coach last night and he said “do you think the Big East schools are going to let UCONN men’s basketball come in and take over the league?” Those teams are going to try to keep UCONN in the bottom half of the league. That’s what made me post that topic. Does anyone have any predictions on next year record for UCONN men’s basketball in the Big East?
The thread question is quite simple, and not open to interpretation, "How many wins in the Big East next year?" Not how many total wins, not who is going to step up, not whether or not UConn will make the NCAA tourney, NIT or Final Four. Let's stay on topic.

How many Big East wins next year? I predict twelve.

Reaction Score
Too early to say that. This thread is dealing in pure hyptheticals.

For example, Bouk could go off the last 11 games and become our leading scorer by years end.

Don’t spoil my fun!
I’m referring to your Nova quote. Vital led both categories. I’m with you on Bouk tho.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom