How many toes do you have in at this point? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

How many toes do you have in at this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
From an expectations standpoint for this year 7, for next year and beyond 10. This team needs a clear leader to develop and improved play at point to have any chance of contending. For this to happen, I think Ollie needs to hand the keys over to Jalen permanently, with Gibbs playing much more 2. That's a lot of burden to place upon a freshman though.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
From an expectations standpoint for this year 7, for next year and beyond 10. This team needs a clear leader to develop and improved play at point to have any chance of contending. For this to happen, I think Ollie needs to hand the keys over to Jalen permanently, with Gibbs playing much more 2. That's a lot of burden to place upon a freshman though.

That's the huge conundrum with this team though. Move Gibbs to the 2 and what do you do with Purvis. And Hamilton. And Miller. Those three have to be on the floor at all times. There's really no answer to this.

Reaction Score
That's the huge conundrum with this team though. Move Gibbs to the 2 and what do you do with Purvis. And Hamilton. And Miller. Those three have to be on the floor at all times. There's really no answer to this.
I agree, and that would have to be with a small lineup where Purvis plays the three, Hamilton the four. We went through this earlier in the year, and KO did go to Jalen more with good results. A couple wins gave a false sense of security and Ollie went right back to Gibbs getting the lion share of PG minutes.

Reaction Score
Due to insulin dependent diabetes I no longer have 10 toes. So I have both feet in, and some toes:cool:.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I agree, and that would have to be with a small lineup where Purvis plays the three, Hamilton the four. We went through this earlier in the yea

Obviously, I'm telling you what you already know, but that means we either have a light 6'5 center, or we have to sit one of our best players, in order to incorporate a guy with size, who, given the absence of Brimah, is light himself (Facey).

Adams, Gibbs, Purvis, Hamilton, Miller is not a viable lineup against 90% of teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom