How many Boneyarders will need therapy after tomorrow’s game ? | The Boneyard

How many Boneyarders will need therapy after tomorrow’s game ?

Reaction Score
Aren’t we all rational, sane and level headed people with reasonable expectation so why would we need therapy.

Reaction Score
We have seen it all before. Let not see it tomorrow.
pick 6 feast
our fumbles in either red zone
qb sprinting back 15 yds then fumbles
safeties
Utah scores on every possession (until they get tired of doing that)
Blowing your last time out when you have a chance to win the game and then don’t get a play off (I might be ok with this if we can get into that situation)

1661560001995.gif

Reaction Score
pick 6 feast
safeties
Blowing your last time out when you have a chance to win the game and then don’t get a play off (I might be ok with this if we can get into that situation)

View attachment 78641
Fake field goal that everyone in the stadium knows is coming

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Nothing will get in the way of my irrational exuberance.

I will, of course, pass on observations, questions and appraisal of performance. But I will be in attendance the following Saturday undiminished.
I did not realize you were such a rock

Reaction Score
pick 6 feast
safeties

View attachment 78641
Can’t remember the last positive opening drive of a season unfortunately

Reaction Score
Make no mistake - this is a very good team we're playing tomorrow. 11-3 last year, won the Mountain West title and beat a P5 team in their bowl game (Oregon St.), finished 24th in the AP, and returning many key players. I'm just hoping we look better than we did in Fresno last year - yikes!

At least give us a good effort, UConn. Every positive is something to build on. Fight hard, play every play, carry a chip on your shoulder and hang tough. You never know what can happen. Let's get this program turned around!

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
well i, for one, am just excited as all get out, to see the gang tossing the old pigskin around (hopefully not to the other 11), now operating under new management that seems to have a plan to turn down the suck.
like most humans, all we want is a future.
(stole this rhythm from another team that im a fan of)
H-U-S-K-I-E-S,
here come the, huskys,
lets get behind and cheer the, huskys,
others will learn to fear the, huskys,
they always play to win cuz, they're, the,
U-Conn Hus-kys.

Huskies!
no more red pants for the Huskys,
they've learned to dance, those Uconn Huskies,
give them a chance and watch them not suck,

ok, too hard to figure the rest out....

imma hopeful fan, at least until around Veterans Day.

Reaction Score
My enthusiasm has been appropriately curbed. I'll raise a glass however it turns out.

Reaction Score
Make no mistake - this is a very good team we're playing tomorrow. 11-3 last year, won the Mountain West title and beat a P5 team in their bowl game (Oregon St.), finished 24th in the AP, and returning many key players. I'm just hoping we look better than we did in Fresno last year - yikes!

At least give us a good effort, UConn. Every positive is something to build on. Fight hard, play every play, carry a chip on your shoulder and hang tough. You never know what can happen. Let's get this program turned around!
Utah State lost many key players from last year. They lost 5 of their top 6 receivers including the top 3 who had 10, 10 and 11 TD receptions last year and 4 of their top 5 tacklers including their sacks leader. They do bring back their starting QB and starting RB from last year, but Utah State could have some growing pains to start the season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom