How is sidney wilson looking? | The Boneyard

How is sidney wilson looking?

Reaction Score
All the talk never mentions how he is looking. Was he not a 4 star player coming out of high school. He and Alterique give us two additional players who could have/ would have played last season.

Reaction Score
I think we need a new thread asking if anyone has seen Sid Wilson or heard how he's doing.:oops:

Incursio007

"Plus Ultra!"
Reaction Score
Saw Sid at the football game on Saturday. Said hi and told him I expected big things. He cracked a smile and happily replied “yes sir” - seemed to be in good spirits. Hope he has a monster year.

C

Chief00

Saw Sid at the football game on Saturday. Said hi and told him I expected big things. He cracked a smile and happily replied “yes sir” - seemed to be in good spirits. Hope he has a monster year.

He’s spending a lot of time with Sal.

Reaction Score
I understand why there’s been a couple of these threads. He’s an interesting talent that most of us don’t know too much about.

He seems to be an elite athlete, explosive finisher with good length and theoretically has very good defensive potential.
But is he too skinny? Can he shoot? Pass? Can he handle the ball at this level? Those answers are totally unknown.

Reaction Score
I understand why there’s been a couple of these threads. He’s an interesting talent that most of us don’t know too much about.

He seems to be an elite athlete, explosive finisher with good length and theoretically has very good defensive potential.
But is he too skinny? Can he shoot? Pass? Can he handle the ball at this level? Those answers are totally unknown.

Would our former coach have wasted a scholarship on a player without ability?

Reaction Score
Would our former coach have wasted a scholarship on a player without ability?

Maybe. But sid Wilson has a lot of ability by all accounts. My comment was about having no idea how ready he is to be productive for this season..and if so, in what areas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom