How is Maryland's Defense? | The Boneyard

How is Maryland's Defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
I seem to have read stout up front. Are there any world-beaters in the backfield? What is Chandler facing?

Reaction Score
Per my extensive scouting report Chandler will be facing a bend-don't-break type of defense that is susceptible to short-to-intermediate passes down the middle. The cornerbacks typically give the receivers 8-10 yards of room. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
They have two all america caliber players in Joe Vallano (DL) and Kenny Tate (LB).

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
Per my extensive scouting report Chandler will be facing a bend-don't-break type of defense that is susceptible to short-to-intermediate passes down the middle. The cornerbacks typically give the receivers 8-10 yards of room. :rolleyes:
uhhhhh, that's what I remember too... I was hoping to hear that they can't teach a DB how to play good coverage...

Reaction Score
Susceptible to giving up frustrating first downs on 3rd and very longs.

Reaction Score
Susceptible to giving up frustrating first downs on 3rd and very longs.

If we're on the winning end of a few of those this could potentially be one the most fun football game we ever get to watch. I'd love it if we won the game off the type of pass Rutgers used to always get us with when Randy was here. I think that would provide us with the closure we need. That or a 3 TD margin stomping into the mud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom