How Great Is Our Freshman Clingan? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

How Great Is Our Freshman Clingan?

Reaction Score
Help defense, blocks, stops offenses in their tracks, converts fg 80% and does ok at the line. He’s like a rescue St. Bernard dog that finds the buried skiers in the snow and brings them a shot of whiskey to revive them. One more year. Please, please, please.

And no, I have not forgotten Karaban. He deserves his own thread!
He`ll be back for sure. As sure as i was he`d come here im sure he`ll be back. Im also sure he will be in the running for Conference and National player of the year. Wait till he cleans up his low post game over the summer.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
He`ll be back for sure. As sure as i was he`d come here im sure he`ll be back. Im also sure he will be in the running for Conference and National player of the year. Wait till he cleans up his low post game over the summer.
This is not a guarantee if he starts playing 25 minutes per game. Scouts are already aware of him.

Reaction Score
Not today. He was lost today. Happens to freshmen. Great talent but lots of work to do.

Reaction Score
Not today. He was lost today. Happens to freshmen. Great talent but lots of work to do.
Wasn't given a chance, 2 weak arse foul calls on screens and he was fouled so used his elbow to create space. Hurley and the refs never gave him a chance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom