How Far Can the Celtics Go Without Kristaps Porzingis? | The Boneyard

How Far Can the Celtics Go Without Kristaps Porzingis?

After injury to Kristaps Porzingis, how far do you expect Celtics to advance in the playoffs now?

• Will Now Squander First Round Series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will Lose in Second Round

• Will Lose in Eastern Conference Finals

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Will Lose in Finals

• Will Still Win it All

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Calf strain has Kristaps Porzingis missing several games. How far can Celtics go without him?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
21-4 regular season without him I believe. I mean I think they need him but maybe not.

One of those wins was a blow out vs. Orlando as well.

Rooting for The Magic tomorrow so their second round won't begin until Tuesday, at the earliest. Game 6 is in Orlando and the home team has won every game in the series. Another mark in Orlando's favor tomorrow is that Jerrett Allen is a GTD and may not play.

Be that as it may, KP might be out for most, if not all, of the entire second round, but the way the Celts framed it last night, he's not done for the season. They should make the Conference Final, no matter if they play Cleveland or Orlando. As an aside, the home team has won every game Boston has played with both Cleveland and Orlando as well. Boston is 2-1 vs. both.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I don't think they can beat Denver without him, but he'll be back by then. The teams in the east are all either also injured or are dysfunctional. This stretch is where it paid to rest Al most of the year.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I think they can make it to the Finals without him. Don't think they can win. But maybe Tatum can go sick.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom