How do you feel right now? | Page 7 | The Boneyard

How do you feel right now?

Reaction Score
I just want to know where all the posters are who said this was their favorite team of all time a month ago?
Wasn’t me, it would have to be one coached by JC or have Shabazz Napier on it.

Reaction Score
I feel like if we had one of these brilliant boneyard coaches we’d never lose another game.
It’s funny you mention this. I studied all off my posts on the BY this season. I then ran some very complex algorithms using technology usually reserved for the most successful hedge funds. I examined the outputs and determined that if Coach Hurley had listened to me, we’d be 20-0.

Reaction Score
In Pain GIF by MOODMAN

Reaction Score
I feel a lot like I did last October. Being a Dodger fan and watching them win 111 games and loose in the LDS in 4 games. Like "how can this happen"? Sports is sports.

Reaction Score
We need to start getting some damn mojo back. If (and apparently getting a win is a big if now, unfortunately) we beat Butler and Xavier, I’ll feel like these past few weeks were a fluke rather than the entire non-conf being the fluke.

Reaction Score
We need to start getting some damn mojo back. If (and apparently getting a win is a big if now, unfortunately) we beat Butler and Xavier, I’ll feel like these past few weeks were a fluke rather than the entire non-conf being the fluke.
That’s what you’d hope. We’ll find out soon enough

Reaction Score

Where is our Judge?

Reaction Score
Terrible...the Giants are getting mauled by the Eagles. Game was over in 1st Qtr when Giants stupidly went on 4th and long at midfield and no dice.

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
We're going to get this turned around starting tomorrow. Mercury was in retrograde from Dec 29 thru Jan 18.

Everything will be fine.

Reaction Score
we beat the non-conference teams very early in the season before they got their bearings and we beat all of them by double digits that fueled the hype. the unfortunate side is that we entered the Big east and that is a conference where everybody beats up on everybody. the teams aren't that high ranked because of it.

I see that many teams have more than one ball handler that can be count on for distributing the ball whereas UCONN really doesnt have a ball handler at all. Diarra isn't a good one and Newton and Alleyne are not either. An actual point guard is a must for this team going forward. for now we are just going to have to rely on those i have just mentioned.

Reaction Score
I feel a lot like I did last October. Being a Dodger fan and watching them win 111 games and loose in the LDS in 4 games. Like "how can this happen"? Sports is sports.
I am a Dodger fan since Brooklyn so I share the same disappointment.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom