How Do You Feel (In A Song) About Next Seasons Team? | Page 7 | The Boneyard

How Do You Feel (In A Song) About Next Seasons Team?

Reaction Score
If the season is played next year and UConn has all of it's players that are scheduled to return. Then I have "More Than A Feeling" that they will get to their 13th straight Final Four and hopefully will win their 12th NC.

Sina is amazing. I wonder how long it takes to accurately replicate/learn the covers.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Sina is amazing. I wonder how long it takes to accurately replicate/learn the covers.
I don't know how long it takes, but she has a new cover every Friday. During an interview a few years back, she stated that on her first cover on Van Halen's Jump, that it took less than a week. She was 14 years old at the time. Here is an interview that she did in Sep 2019 with the German publication Sticks magazine.

Hope

flowers die
Reaction Score
I'm a walking nightmare, an arsenal of doom
I kill conversation when I walk into a room
I'm a walking disaster
I'm a demolition man

This is the kind of 'tude I'd like to see from our players next year

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
With at least 7 months to wait, and with the uncertain duration of physical isolation measures, no better song than "Adagio" -- named for a musical term meaning "in slow tempo".

Sung by the splendorous Lara Fabian.

Hope

flowers die
Reaction Score
we've come a long, long way together
thru the hard times and the good
I have 2 celebrate u baby
I have 2 praise you like I should

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
With at least 7 months to wait, and with the uncertain duration of physical isolation measures, no better song than "Adagio" -- named for a musical term meaning "in slow tempo".

Sung by the splendorous Lara Fabian.

The music is from Tomaso Albinoni’s Adagio in G minor. This is a bit of thread drift: The first quasi-rock version lifted from the Albinoni Adagio that I heard was from Renaissance:

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
The music is from Tomaso Albinoni’s Adagio in G minor. This is a bit of thread drift: The first quasi-rock version lifted from the Albinoni Adagio that I heard was from Renaissance:

Wow! That's an amazing elaboration. I did know about Albinoni's (Giazotto's) original. I just love the melodic line and chord progression.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Not the tune title, but the band name: Happy the Man. The first tune is about 3 minutes long, and is well worth a listen. It certainly changed the way I listened to music 40 years ago.

Reaction Score
Gotta say I'm "Sufficiently Breathless" thinking about the upcoming season:

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Not the tune title, but the band name: Happy the Man. The first tune is about 3 minutes long, and is well worth a listen. It certainly changed the way I listened to music 40 years ago.

Happy the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding, and the man who follows UConn wbb! I am sure it is from Proverbs. ;)

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
For the last 25 years I've always believed that UConn always has the chance to win a National Championship, so as the Song goes I "Don't Stop Believin" that they won't have the chance again next year. That is if they will be able to play basketball next season.

Let's prey that we all get through this mess and have the luxury of being able to get back to a normal lifestyle again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom