How do you access ESPN3 if you live in West Haven, CT | The Boneyard

How do you access ESPN3 if you live in West Haven, CT

Reaction Score
any smart tv or lap top will get you access through your provider. Mine is Xfinity, just go to espn3 and choose Xfinity and login with your xfinity user id and password you created when you signed up. Walla Espn3.

wbball novice

That bandwagon guy
Reaction Score
If you use Xfinity, the digital box connection, and have the ESPN channels in your package and a smart tv, go to On Demand --> Sports --> NCAAB and find it in upcoming games. You should be able to access it at the scheduled time or a little bit later. You could try it out on the earlier AAC game scheduled for 12, also on ESPN3, to make sure. Otherwise, access it through your computer -- as noted above you might need to have your user id/password ready. Via Xfinity on the smart tv, you don't need to login.

Reaction Score
if you have xfinity and the remote you talk into, just ask for espn3 and it pops up.(you may have to have ESPN and espn2, but doesn't everybody ??)

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Do your kids have a Playstation 4? It's available on the ESPN app.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
As noted above, you can get it on your computer or if you have a smart TV you can get it there. If don't have a smart tv you can always use and HDI cable from you laptop to the TV and get it that way.

I just checked and there isn't a link yet, but maybe someone can post it once it is live? In the meantime, this will get you there:

**LINK to UConn GAME**

You just have to scroll down and look for the game once we are closer to the start.

EDIT: Link updated to the UConn game.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
1. Go to WatchESPN: Live Sports, Game Replays, Video Highlights
...and btw, ESPN3 is not separate or disaggregated: you reach all ESPN channels when you...

2. Click on the pulldown menu "Schedule and Replays."

3. "Schedule" appears, with another array of choices: Live Now, Upcoming, Replay. You'll also see a number of channels on the right side of the screen: ESPN3, ESPN2, ESPNU, SEC/ESPN; ACC/ESPN

4. Beneath the choices in 3, above, you have the option of selecting/changing the date. Today's date is the default setting.

5. Select "Live Now" and several games will be listed, alpha, by sport; today, baseball's first. Scroll down to find a category you like [NCAA Men's Basketball, NCAA Women's Basketball, and so on]. Games appear chronologically by starting time.

6. Click on a listed game [in blue] you'd like to see. If you're entitled to access, and the game is in progress, and it's on ESPN3, the game will appear on your screen; iirc, this is a free station offered by ESPN.

7. If the game is not in progress, or you haven't paid for access to SEC/ESPN, for example, you won't get access to it.

8. btw, If you want to watch ECU vs UConn March 9, at about 2 PM, from the screen in 3, above, click on "Live Now." You'll either get the game or a screen-shot message to stand by until the game comes on.

9. If you can wait, you can navigate the above steps, in 5, click on Replay. ECU vs UConn will be there at about 5 PM or so.

Hope this helps.

JordyG

Reaction Score
Of course, in order to access WatchESPN you have to have a cable provider.

JordyG

Reaction Score
Thank you to everyone that answered...I was able to watch the game and thankful that I did. Go Huskies!!!
Which method did you use?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom