DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
now... how to you copy the URL (whatever that is) lol

phones are funny and not all are very "smart"

Reaction Score
now... how to you copy the URL (whatever that is) lol

phones are funny and not all are very "smart"
On my iPhone and iPad you 2-finger tap into the browser bar and it gives you "copy", "cut" and "paste" keys on the keyboard display (must hold phone in landscape position - not enough space for the extra keys in portrait mode). There are multiple ways to do almost everything - this is just one way. I think there is a specific shortcut for youtube videos too but I don't know it.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
How do I post a video from my phone to the Boneyard

If it's a video you took, you will need to upload it to the internet and then post the URL here.

Fastest way....download the YouTube app onto your phone and upload it there.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
I would love it if someone would post step by step directions on how to include videos and links to articles within a boneyard post from a desktop computer (iMac in my case).

The more detail, the better.

Reaction Score
Do i have to crank that thingy on the side first or what?Also do i keep it plugged into the wall? Can't find a camera attachment either.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
On my iPhone and iPad you 2-finger tap into the browser bar and it gives you "copy", "cut" and "paste" keys on the keyboard display (must hold phone in landscape position - not enough space for the extra keys in portrait mode). There are multiple ways to do almost everything - this is just one way. I think there is a specific shortcut for youtube videos too but I don't know it.
I hear ya... I work best on desktop/laptops. I have uploaded photos from my phone (Galaxy S7 to the Boneyard but sometimes I worry that its not gonna turn out right. No issues yet, but I dont do it often.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom