How do I get SNY living outside of the NY area? Are there any other streaming options? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

How do I get SNY living outside of the NY area? Are there any other streaming options?

Reaction Score
Did you need to login using your tv provider credentials or create a SNY account?
Logged in using my Hulu credentials as I recall. I know I didn't create an SNY account.

Reaction Score
This has been posted before by others but I will repeat for those who may have missed it.

Assuming you either have a Smart TV or a device like Roku or Fire Stick that Wi-Fi connects to your Internet Provider, there is NEW this year a SNY APP.

I live in So Fl and use a Fire Stick on my TV (also a Hulu Live subscriber). About a month ago I went to the "Get APPS" facility and searched for SNY, found it, downloaded it, and accessed content. A short time ago I opened the SNY APP to check the schedule and the pregame, the game, and the post game are listed for selection. I guess I won't know for sure until 6:30 EST but I see nothing that would make me think I won't be watching the game.
Well much to my dismiss I was wrong. I thought I would be able to watch but as nastynatty said it doesn't work out of market. So here I am watching on the Fox Sports APP.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
On directv, I call and whine each year to get just SNY and not a whole big sports package until they just take pity and add just channel 639 for free (eastern Massachusetts)
Great, I think I'll try that! The sports package is $13.99 extra per month. All I want in that package is SNY. Hopefully I'll get to talk to the same rep you did. :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET
Top Bottom