How did you first hear about the Boneyard? | Page 8 | The Boneyard

How did you first hear about the Boneyard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My friend told me about the boneyard during march madness sometime in the early 2000s back on rivals so I had something to read and follow games when I should have been working:D

Been a lurker ever since although I don't remember my old handle names.

Reaction Score
I remember having read you handle as uconnDOLT for a long time before you corrected someone. The current font is easier to read and see the "i." I also had an early post that caused me to get slammed. It taught me that one should not compare anyone on UConn to Ajou Deng.

Yeah that was a problem for awhile. The "i" was a capital letter so it looked exactly the same as a small L. When the board was migrated here I thought I had fixed it by changing to a lower case "i" ... but no, my intelligence is still insulted on a regular basis.

Reaction Score
In early 2000, I had a pretty boring job and spent a lot of time on the internet. I was looking for some information on the team as March was approaching, and think I found this crazy place through a link from the Courant. I went back and read the posts from the night of 3-29-99 and was hooked. I wished I had known it a year earlier. It was definitely my first message board experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom