How can we watch the games in the Bahamas? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

How can we watch the games in the Bahamas?

Reaction Score
SNY is not carrying the games. You have to subscribe to FloSports to watch them. The championship game on Monday will be on ESPN2.

I think the others are just frustrated as there have been numerous threads on this already, with details on how to get discounts by going through UConns website to subscribe.
So late arrivals who missed all that news are fair game for sarcastic replies. 'Scuse me while I check my etiquette handbook

Reaction Score
A Flohoops subscription, costing $12.50/month using the uconn discount link located somewhere in these pages, is good for a month, even if cancelled before a month. I believe all games are archived for viewing at a later date, within the subscription timeline.

Reaction Score
So late arrivals who missed all that news are fair game for sarcastic replies. 'Scuse me while I check my etiquette handbook
Not sure why you’re attacking me, I was trying to keep the peace and politely explained to the OP the answers he asked for. Please, absolutely, read your forum etiquette handbook. Congrats, first person I have ever had to put on ignore. Sad.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
SNY seems to have dedicated itself to seeing to it that as few people as possible who live outside the SNY area are able to see the Huskies at all, either live or even in archive.. I hope UConn gets rid of them asap.
Since I dropped DirecTV, I have not had access to SNY television here in NC. And I have yet to miss a televised SNY broadcast because I now stream my tv shows. And because SNY made a deal with ESPN (when we were in the AAC) and now with Fox Sports, their games are available live for out of market fans. So in my mind, SNY made it very easy for out of market fans to watch the games, first with ESPN and now with Fox Sports...for free.
Of course the caveat is that you have a tv provider with FS1 and you have streaming capability or access to a computer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom