How can we watch the games in the Bahamas? | The Boneyard

How can we watch the games in the Bahamas?

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
You must be smarter than the rest of us. But even a space cadet such as yourself must realize that this page exists so that Huskie fans who know things that other fans might not know can HELP those of us who are not as smart as thee. On the other hand don’t let me get in the way of you making snaky remarks…snark away my brilliant one.

Reaction Score
Anyone know if SNY will carry the games

SNY is not carrying the games. You have to subscribe to FloSports to watch them. The championship game on Monday will be on ESPN2.

I think the others are just frustrated as there have been numerous threads on this already, with details on how to get discounts by going through UConns website to subscribe.

Reaction Score
Saturday and Sunday's games will only be on Flo Sports, an online subscription service. Monday's final will be on ESPN2, and should UConn not make that game, they would be in the 3rd vs. 4th place finisher game which follows at 2 PM on ESPNU. You could always wait to see if replays of the Flo Sports games ends up on the husky games site.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Saturday and Sunday's games will only be on Flo Sports, an online subscription service. Monday's final will be on ESPN2, and should UConn not make that game, they would be in the 3rd vs. 4th place finisher game which follows at 2 PM on ESPNU. You could always wait to see if replays of the Flo Sports games ends up on the husky games site.
Thank you

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
SNY is not carrying the games. You have to subscribe to FloSports to watch them. The championship game on Monday will be on ESPN2.

I think the others are just frustrated as there have been numerous threads on this already, with details on how to get discounts by going through UConns website to subscribe.
Thank you

Reaction Score
As one of the old timers on this site who get easily confused when
it comes to computer use and how to , it bothers me when some on the boneyard get frustrated with that fact and act like we are stupid, when you all can’t add 2 + 2 without a calculator.

Reaction Score
Anyone know if the game will be carried on radio, and if so which station since the men's game is at the same time on Saturday?

Reaction Score
According to the Courant the game Saturday will be broadcast on radio station 105.9 FM - The River in Hartford.

( for those who still own a radio tuner. ) :)

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
SNY seems to have dedicated itself to seeing to it that as few people as possible who live outside the SNY area are able to see the Huskies at all, either live or even in archive.. I hope UConn gets rid of them asap.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
According to the Courant the game Saturday will be broadcast on radio station 105.9 FM - The River in Hartford.

( for those who still own a radio tuner. ) :)
Whats a radio station? LOL

Reaction Score
From UConn web, the radio is from The Varsity Network.

Screenshot (13).png

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
As one of the old timers on this site who get easily confused when
it comes to computer use and how to , it bothers me when some on the boneyard get frustrated with that fact and act like we are stupid, when you all can’t add 2 + 2 without a calculator.
Speak for yourself.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
I have another question. If you are unable to watch the game at the prescribed time...can you log on later and watch the game?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom