How are our games at Auburn/Arizona Affected? | The Boneyard

How are our games at Auburn/Arizona Affected?

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
Good point about AZ too. Wow there's just so many implications of this entire thing, and a weird coincidence we've got 2 of the first named offenders on the docket this year.

I'll say the same thing for AZ: I'd be surprised if Miller makes it to that game, along with at least 2 players getting ruled out

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Auburn is refunding peoples season ticket purchases, so might not be a very tough atmosphere.

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
Good point about AZ too. Wow there's just so many implications of this entire thing, and a weird coincidence we've got 2 of the first named offenders on the docket this year.

I'll say the same thing for AZ: I'd be surprised if Miller makes it to that game, along with at least 2 players getting ruled out

I, on the other hand, would be shocked if Miller isn't the sidelines for this game.

Reaction Score
Makes the PK80 tournament feel a lil unseemly
How about unlikely instead of unseemly. Seems at least possible that that Nike backs away. However much to early now. Many other shoes to drop.

Reaction Score
How about unlikely instead of unseemly. Seems at least possible that that Nike backs away. However much to early now. Many other shoes to drop.
Hopefully there's no money dropping with those shoes!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom