How any new pups arrive for the Spring? | The Boneyard

How any new pups arrive for the Spring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I count 4: Whitmer, Cochran, McNeal and Hicks so far...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
-mcneal graduates this may, comes over the summer.
-williams is a juco, not sure if he is ready school wise to come now or during the summer.

Reaction Score
Joe Williams is a prep kid... thought he'd be able to transfer to campus for the Spring... As for McNeal, why are there reports that he already graduated ( per courant blog link: http://blogs.courant.com/uconn_football/ )? If he "has already graduated" why would he not be on campus for Spring classes?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
williams-your right, he is prep not juco. my bad on that

as for mcneal, i remember reading a article(might have been a Cal one) that said he has a couple more classes to go but he could walk now and finish them in the spring or winter or something like that. the sooner he gets here the better as far as im concerned but i think he has some stuff to finish up first, hope i'm wrong tho and hes here soon.

hicks won't sign until feb 2nd and he chose us over other offers from md/ruty/cuse acording to one article. sylva is coming early that was confirmed on tos in december.

Reaction Score
I think Des just got a little sloppy on that article. I think this period might be his vacation so can't really blame him.

If you think about it, Bryce has only been in college for 5 semesters at this point. If he were graduating that early, I'd be pretty shocked, even accounting for him likely taking summer classes.

Reaction Score
I count 4: Whitmer, Cochran, McNeal and Hicks so far...

I have heard/read Cochran, Sylva, Whitmer and possibly Williams. McNeal will be there in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom