How’s Lou | The Boneyard

How’s Lou

Reaction Score
Lou certainly showed flashes of her old self, but to me she looked pretty shaky. She also tired quickly and lost her shot. Couldn’t tell if she was hurting or just holding back. It is our hope that she can get back her mojo soon. Pheesa is a warrior but she needs help from her partner, so that we can get the rematch with Louisville.

Reaction Score
Lou certainly showed flashes of her old self, but to me she looked pretty shaky. She also tired quickly and lost her shot. Couldn’t tell if she was hurting or just holding back. It is our hope that she can get back her mojo soon. Pheesa is a warrior but she needs help from her partner, so that we can get the rematch with Louisville.
3 for 5 from 3- 6 assists 5 rebounds 1 block in 22 minutes shaky ?

Reaction Score
I'd rather see her do a little bit of everything and facilitate the offense rather than be the focal point who we force-feed the ball to.

When she's taking 20 shots a game, it's usually because she's taking a lot of contested, long 2's off of scripted screening action that the other team has no trouble defending.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
3 for 5 from 3- 6 assists 5 rebounds 1 block in 22 minutes shaky ?
He must be looking at this picture. The only time I've seen her "shaky".

KL_shakey.gif

Reaction Score
She played great and when I watched the replay it appeared to me that Towson used the usual defense on her, very physical. She took a hard charge with the ref right next to Lou as Lou was falling to the court under the basket but the ref was watching the player that received the pass from the offender. And she survived that and the rest of the mugging attempts!!!

Reaction Score
Lou looked much better tonight. Much more physical great overall effort

Reaction Score
Want to understand the stats. Last night KLS was 1 for 6 from 3, and 4-12 overall. Seems to me that she wasn't at her very best. She repeatedly rubbed her back.

I think her shot was off because of something physical.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Some of you are absolutely amazing.

Can we just enjoy the last 4 games (hopefully) Lou has without this negative monologue.

Reaction Score
Some of you are absolutely amazing.

Can we just enjoy the last 4 games (hopefully) Lou has without this negative monologue.
It is not meg monologue it is sympathy and concern for her and the team

Reaction Score
there was a collision on defense under the basket in the 1st quarter that Lou was walking away from with both hands on her back... looked like she was hurt

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom