Houston Vs PSU | The Boneyard

Houston Vs PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Houston and Keenum are embarrassing PSU right now. Good to see from our future conference mate. Their D looks pretty stout and if they can get another quality QB into that system they could be dangerous in the post-Keenum era.

Reaction Score
You can't expect Penn State's players to be able to concentrate with all those molestation charges swirling around. This isn't a fair fight.

Reaction Score
Well, that run back for a touchdown (now called back) might change the momentum a little. Let's see.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Wide open doesn't describe that last Houston TD pass. I think the receiver was at least double wide open.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
24-7 uh

the b10 could go down in flames this bowl season today.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
You can't expect Penn State's players to be able to concentrate with all those molestation charges swirling around. This isn't a fair fight.

Stop it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score

They played after the charges and played well.

The problem is the QB. They are weaker than UConn at QB. You should see Bolden's stats from the year. I don't think there is a more inept QB in all of college football. McGloin took himself out with his idiocy.

Reaction Score
Well JaYnYcE, all i can say is If you don't think that financial problems, marital difficulties, girlfriend issues, academic troubles and/or molestation charges--replete with all the media questions and unrelenting coaching uncertainties-- not to mention the mixed vote of the team to even agree to play in a Bowl Game---have no impact on a team's focus and performance, you're living in a dream world.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
AiK9dqYCMAABbVJ.jpg

Hide the children.

Reaction Score
These bowl games are often hard to figure as some teams want to be there and some teams don't. Every year you can find a few of them where one team is facing turmoil, changing coaches, etc. Throw in the extended time off and it's just tough to pick, although this one was probably easier than most.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
They've had a few weeks to prepare for this game, no excuse. Everyone has issues or stuff that we're dealing with. Great players and leaders find a way to focus and get the job done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Please tell me that Pedobear wasn't in the stands...

Reaction Score

So Houston losing their head coach had no impact on the players? Just saying...

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Congrats to Houston the future Big East member

Reaction Score
I am excited to see Houston in the Big East starting in 2012. While they lose Keenum, I think the position is more of the System type QB like Hawaii and Texas Tech (Leech era). I am interested to see how Houston's style of play translates into the Big East.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Penn State's record was inflated against some pretty mediocre competition too. I think Purdue finished 3rd in their division, which is an indication of how mediocre the Big 10, and especially PSU's division, was this year.

Houston was supposed to be playing in a BCS game, so they definitely did not want to be there either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom