Houston Game Photos (Texans & Cougars) | The Boneyard

Houston Game Photos (Texans & Cougars)

dannykuconn

Cheerman of Board
Reaction Score
Really enjoyed my visit to Texas. Two UConn games, NFL Wildcard game, Waco Mammoth National Monument, Houston Museum Of Natural Science, lots of good meals plus shooting pool at night. All in just four days. Not sure if the Fertitta Center counts as a new arena I have been at or not. It is different but only remodeled and not rebuilt so probably not. Did not know I was going to the wildcard game until I was driving to the airport.Did not have anything planned Saturday and when I asked my son he seemed very enthusiastic about going, so we went. So glad I am not an Oregon State Beaver Fan because I love traveling and seeing all different arenas and they do not have their first road game until Jan 11th. They have played at two neutral sites but the game at UCLA will be their first real road game. I want to write more but too tired but happy I edited these photos because there is another game Wednesday and do not want to fall behind. Link ----https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2167581649966750&type=1&l=7c1b354bd6
49528541_2167583929966522_8004496507644411904_o.jpg

Reaction Score
Really enjoyed my visit to Texas. Two UConn games, NFL Wildcard game, Waco Mammoth National Monument, Houston Museum Of Natural Science, lots of good meals plus shooting pool at night. All in just four days. Not sure if the Fertitta Center counts as a new arena I have been at or not. It is different but only remodeled and not rebuilt so probably not. Did not know I was going to the wildcard game until I was driving to the airport.Did not have anything planned Saturday and when I asked my son he seemed very enthusiastic about going, so we went. So glad I am not an Oregon State Beaver Fan because I love traveling and seeing all different arenas and they do not have their first road game until Jan 11th. They have played at two neutral sites but the game at UCLA will be their first real road game. I want to write more but too tired but happy I edited these photos because there is another game Wednesday and do not want to fall behind. Link ----https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2167581649966750&type=1&l=7c1b354bd6 View attachment 38055
Thank you Danny!!!@@ even the NFL bonus. Saw your basketball head briefly during UCONN v Houston game. Knew you were there. Always look forward to your photos. Would like to meet at Feb 9th game.

Reaction Score
Enjoyed the pictures. Good shots of Andrew Luck. Went to college with his dad. NOT a Colts fan due to the whole "Mayflower Moving Van in a snowstorm episode" when the franchise fled Baltimore, but it's hard not to like Andrew.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom