Houston and UCF did a great job representing the AAC | The Boneyard

Houston and UCF did a great job representing the AAC

Reaction Score
Two very hard losses. UCF was a little more heartbreaking and I thought Davis, or whatever his name was from Houston, had a questionable drive and than just laid a brick after freeing himself for a good look on a second drive. Tough to see two blue bloods advance after two up and coming aac teams came so close.

Hopefully even in losing this builds the AAC rep. Took two of the best teams/blue bloods right to the wire. Still shaking a little after this game, just like the other day with UCF. (Lets not talk about cincy.)

Reaction Score
Two very hard losses. UCF was a little more heartbreaking and I thought Davis, or whatever his name was from Houston, had a questionable drive and than just laid a brick after freeing himself for a good look on a second drive. Tough to see two blue bloods advance after two up and coming aac teams came so close.

Hopefully even in losing this builds the AAC rep. Took two of the best teams/blue bloods right to the wire. Still shaking a little after this game, just like the other day with UCF. (Lets not talk about cincy.)
I didn’t watch the UCF ,Duke except for the final minutes. of the game but 90% of the time Zion bullying into a stationary Tacko is called a charge.
I understand Tacko was never schooled in the fine art of the flop which is almost a must to get a call against Duke at crunch time.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
If Sampson stays, Houston can keep it going. Memphis has Wiseman coming in. UCF may take a step back, but Wichita will take a step up. Temple will be status quo until proven otherwise. Cincy can expect to be solid regular season, iffy postseason, as usual. And we need to work it in recruiting, in the weight room, and on the court. We'll get there. All of these teams need to start off the season winning good OOC games, that'll get some notice for the league.

Reaction Score
If Sampson stays, Houston can keep it going. Memphis has Wiseman coming in. UCF may take a step back, but Wichita will take a step up. Temple will be status quo until proven otherwise. Cincy can expect to be solid regular season, iffy postseason, as usual. And we need to work it in recruiting, in the weight room, and on the court. We'll get there. All of these teams need to start off the season winning good OOC games, that'll get some notice for the league.
Cincy will benefit from there being more good teams. They'll have to test themselves more in close games. It's no surprise their last S16 came out of the Big East.

Houston will stay good regardless, I think. They have huge donors and the AAC has been a boon to them. They'll hire a great coach is Sampson leaves.

Wichita will be a tournament team next year.

Memphis should be.

The league is going to be better top to bottom next year. UConn is going to be better overall if Al can stay healthy, because they'll just be a greater depth of talent. But losing Adams is going to hurt. There are a lot of points to replace there. And he may not be the only scoring we have to replace, so who knows. Next year is not the break-through year. It's the year after when we're back for realz.

Though Precious would accelerate that timeline...

Reaction Score

And Wichita State has played its way into the Garden beating Furman, Clemson, and Indiana.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom