Houston And Boise | The Boneyard

Houston And Boise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Both have senior QBs that have been very instrumental in their current performances. Boise State reloaded after the last QB change so I would believe they could and will do it again to become a top team in the new big east if they accept. Can Houston? Are we likely getting a top 25 team in a couple years?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Both have senior QBs that have been very instrumental in their current performances. Boise State reloaded after the last QB change so I would believe they could and will do it again to become a top team in the new big east if they accept. Can Houston? Are we likely getting a top 25 team in a couple years?

Pretty sure the Houston QB before Keenum is cashing NFL paychecks right now.

Reaction Score
Houston will find solid QB play I think. Maybe not "Keenum-esque", but pretty good. they also had RG3 committed, but heeded up heading to Baylor when the coach left.

Candidly, once both are in the league, I'm less concerned if they're top 25 or not. Just want them to win out until they join (if they actually join).

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score

Boise is loaded at QB. They have freshman Grant Hedrick and Sophomore Joe Southwick waiting in the wings and both are fantastic. Obviously, its impossible to replace a kid like Kellen Moore but Boise is in good shape at QB for the foreseeable future.

Reaction Score
I'm a big believer in passing systems. Coaches who have those high octane offenses tend to find QBs who could run em. Its the teams who have great success with running QBs/who also throw well that i'm not sold on ala WVU with Pat White. Those types of Players like White, Denard Robinson are a lot harder to find IMO. Hell even Tyler Lorenzen before he got hurt was a hell of a weapon to have.

Reaction Score
Really enjoyed watching Lorenzen behind center.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I'm a big believer in passing systems. Coaches who have those high octane offenses tend to find QBs who could run em. Its the teams who have great success with running QBs/who also throw well that i'm not sold on ala WVU with Pat White. Those types of Players like White, Denard Robinson are a lot harder to find IMO. Hell even Tyler Lorenzen before he got hurt was a hell of a weapon to have.

UConn has been very successful in finding QBs who can run our low-octane offenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom