Houston/AAC take take a huge hit. | The Boneyard

Houston/AAC take take a huge hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
HUGE- is a bit over blown. Huge will be when Lville leaves. Huge will be when we leave (praise Allah) Huge is something that happens to Lville Memphis or UCONN. The fact that a guard leaving Houston is big news in the AAC makes me sad.

WE ARE DOOMED!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
He is a huge lost for Houston. Anytime your best player, who is a soph. leaves, it is a huge lost for the team.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Have to think Dad was pretty disruptive to get bounced from a DOBO position.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Agree with CL82. Sounds like coach's hand was forced.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
The only thing this news does is give a handful of PC fans a reason to get wet between the thighs.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Have to think Dad was pretty disruptive to get bounced from a DOBO position.
Isn't that an entry-level position at most programs? And he thought it was a lifetime appointment?

Reaction Score
This must be the first time Houston and huge have been used in the same sentence since the early '80s.

How many schools need to be invited to a conference over UConn for our fans to learn a new important principle in the world of college sports? Worry about yourself and only yourself. Louisville becoming a power in nearly every sport since joining the BE in 2005 really ended up working out wonders for UConn, right? A certain "academic" focused league bent themselves into a pretzel to bring a 3rd tier commuter school in. Some of these new schools we like to mock like Houston or SMU or UCF are probably better than us in football right now anyways (which alone may get them placed above us on the totem poll by leagues determined not to invite UConn which right now is every league), we gotta care about them being good in basketball too? Work up a passion because Houston's leading scorer isn't returning? Ha. Screw that. Every other school can go pound on sand for all I care.

My enjoyment of this upcoming season will not depend on who Houston is returning or anyone else in the AAC for that matter. I feel bad for anyone who does.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Aliens could land on the Houston campus and abduct every person there and I would not consider it to be huge.

Reaction Score
This must be the first time Houston and huge have been used in the same sentence since the early '80s.

How many schools need to be invited to a conference over UConn for our fans to learn a new important principle in the world of college sports? Worry about yourself and only yourself. Louisville becoming a power in nearly every sport since joining the BE in 2005 really ended up working out wonders for UConn, right? A certain "academic" focused league bent themselves into a pretzel to bring a 3rd tier commuter school in. Some of these new schools we like to mock like Houston or SMU or UCF are probably better than us in football right now anyways (which alone may get them placed above us on the totem poll by leagues determined not to invite UConn which right now is every league), we gotta care about them being good in basketball too? Work up a passion because Houston's leading scorer isn't returning? Ha. Screw that. Every other school can go pound on sand for all I care.

My enjoyment of this upcoming season will not depend on who Houston is returning or anyone else in the AAC for that matter. I feel bad for anyone who does.
I totally agree. Who cares whether Houston loses their leading scorer? Or their whole friggin' team for that matter? Probably the people in Houston don't even give a flying duck about losing this guy. All 3500 people who go to the games there are probably beside themselves over this loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom