Housekeeping Chores! | The Boneyard

Housekeeping Chores!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Well....that old, skanky, "banned from the tournament" season is now gone.

Our old, familiar, "best in the nation" conference affiliation is now a warm, but fading memory.

A new conference is now born, and we are "plank holder" members of the AAC, just as we had been plank holder members of the BEC, so long ago.

At the top of this screen, we have an "Opponent's Message Boards" drop down. And when I scan through the list I find familiar names of teams with whom we have had past rivalries and past home/away series, for many years.

And it is likely we will never play some of these teams, ever again. Not that we necessarily had a big rivalry with folks like de Paul, anyway. And I haven't seen a halfway decent pissing contest (or even civilized discussion) with a Georgetown fan in 15 years, on this (or preceding iterations of this) forum.

I guess my point is.... I think, for the first time since I cannot remember when, we have to schedule a garage sale, and sell off some of these old, dusty, unused, URLs at the top of the page.

Make room for some new ones. We really should get a jump on being arrogant, obnoxious and all that, on the message boards of our new "opponents". If we are really going to own this conference, we ought to get at the business of doing so.

Reaction Score
The AAC is off to a great start! Our conference house the defending champions for men's and women's b-ball!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#
Top Bottom