Hot Take from Francesa | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Hot Take from Francesa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Click bait.

I recall Danny mentioning that he and dad hardly talk about basketball game planning at home [let alone next to the bench].

Reaction Score
He basically pulled a number of years back what @Deepster has recently attempted; retire, then decide he didn't want to retire.

When that type of thing does happen, it illustrates how self absorbed and out of touch the party in question really is.

Actually it is similar. You try to hand the baton and the masses can’t survive without you then beg you to come back. Nice call.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
This must be why Mike does not go to sporting events anymore. He knows too much about every sport and his favorite teams get an unfair advantage with his knowledge when is in attendance as an unpaid coach.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Actually it is similar. You try to hand the baton and the masses can’t survive without you then beg you to come back. Nice call.
Not that it really matters (and yes, I will play along with this delusion) but I really don't remember any begging a year ago. Furthermore, at the time you returned to right whatever wrongs were supposedly creating mojo obstacles, we had already conjured more mojo than all prior title runs combined.

Pat yourself on the back for something that was accomplished in your absence if you want, it doesn't hurt anyone. We all have on similar goal; a first ring for the second hand.

Reaction Score
Insulting to the Hurley family
But when they start to use “they are cheating” excuse, stick a fork in them, they are done
Go Huskies, keep churning up the MOJO waters

Reaction Score
Not that it really matters (and yes, I will play along with this delusion) but I really don't remember any begging a year ago. Furthermore, at the time you returned to right whatever wrongs were supposedly creating mojo obstacles, we had already conjured more mojo than all prior title runs combined.

Pat yourself on the back for something that was accomplished in your absence if you want, it doesn't hurt anyone. We all have on similar goal; a first ring for the second hand.

Don’t take this personally. You’re 1000% wrong.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
My response....for the rest of the tournament, have Jim Calhoun sit on one side of Dan's dad and have Bobby Hurley sit on the other. If we can sage up the ghost of John Wooden, let him sit there too
Love it. Let's get Mark Daigneault in there too. "He's just scouting".

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
Don’t take this personally. You’re 1000% wrong.
Not taking anything personally.

Not wrong. All evidence poi ts to your efforts merely being insignificant fluff.

2011 was Makers Muppet's doing.

2014 was Senhor, who was discovered by Prankster

2016, you selected turkey with ketchup and pooped the bed

2023 was a glorious multidirectional effort by nearly everyone involved and for some strange reason you show up during the celebration, claim you had so.e influence and attempted to take a victory lap.

Face it, we do better without you.

Reaction Score
Anytime something really good happens this tournament -such as a late shot clock 3- I'm gonna yell "CHEATING"! Should confuse everyone watching with me but what the heck.

Reaction Score
Not taking anything personally.

Not wrong. All evidence poi ts to your efforts merely being insignificant fluff.

2011 was Makers Muppet's doing.

2014 was Senhor, who was discovered by Prankster

2016, you selected turkey with ketchup and pooped the bed

2023 was a glorious multidirectional effort by nearly everyone involved and for some strange reason you show up during the celebration, claim you had so.e influence and attempted to take a victory lap.

Face it, we do better without you.

Couldn’t disagree more. Sorry you’re so bitter. We could use the positive mojo.

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
I thought this was a bad take when, I think, Gus Johnson was commenting on how Bobby Sr is there and implying he is the brains behind everything during the BET. Insulting and false.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
One of the dumber things he's ever said.

Reaction Score
Insulting to the Hurley family
But when they start to use “they are cheating” excuse, stick a fork in them, they are done
Go Huskies, keep churning up the MOJO waters
Bob Sr needs to throat punch that pantload.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
How many WNBA games has that Geno guy won? He is a rank amateur when it comes to coaching women's basketball.
I put college and NBA on equal footing. Everything else is some degree easier.

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
Couldn’t disagree more. Sorry you’re so bitter. We could use the positive mojo.
Who's bitter? I'm enjoying the delusion.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I lost all interest in anything Fransesca had to say years ago. He was doing a recap of the top sporting events of the decade just past. He said that a particular Tyson Holyfield fight was "the penultimate sporting event of the decade." People speaking in public should not use words they don't know the meaning of, just because it's got 4 syllables and they think it will make them sound intelligent and educated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom