Hot Sauce!!! | The Boneyard

Hot Sauce!!!

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
How has no one commented on this yet?! The hot sauce challenge thing is out of control (in a great way!) ? Phenomenal cause and fun too. I can see this becoming one of those odd pre-game ritual that becomes a UConn tradition for years to come. Would love to see the Football program adopt it too. So far there hasn’t been any traction on Twitter to get HCRE, Corey, or ex-players involved, but here’s hoping!

Great article on it here in case your in the dark on this: Mike Anthony: UConn fans drinking hot sauce, and Huskies coach Dan Hurley wants in on the fundraising madness

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
There’s been no mention because UConn Basketball Twitter and Boneyard Football may as well be from different planets

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I am concerned that Dan O has no shot glasses in his house.
Now that I think about it, I don't have a shot glass either...and I greatly enjoy a cocktail.

I just never got into doing shots...i don't get it...what's the hurry? Shots are never a good idea.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Now that I think about it, I don't have a shot glass either...and I greatly enjoy a cocktail.

I just never got into doing shots...i don't get it...what's the hurry? Shots are never a good idea.

I need to put that on a post it note and wrap my bank card in it.

Truer words were never spoken.

that being said, I have about 50 shot glasses as mementos from different places visited. Mrs. Diesel has now banned me from getting any more coffee mugs and shot glasses as gifts.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Impressive... now do it with Mad Anthony’s XXX,“so hot you’ll need to balloon knots to eat it”

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I have a sinking feeling that Randy Edsall and numerous other posters have donated $10,000 total.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom