Hot button - is expansion done? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hot button - is expansion done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
By the way, last week I actually had a dream I was on a date with Mila Kunis. So there's that to look forward to.

Reaction Score
How independent is Notre Dame really, when you are already playing 5 games within a conference every year? There never was a way for Notre Dame, to go directly to a conference without a lead in time. Yes I believe Uconn will be the 16th team, no-one wants Rutgers. Within 2 or 3 yrs Notre Dame will be all in, Swarbrick will be able to make the transition with some outcry. Already their are people on the Notre Dame board, who say if we play 5 games why not win the championship and go all in?

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
How independent is Notre Dame really, when you are already playing 5 games within a conference every year? There never was a way for Notre Dame, to go directly to a conference without a lead in time. Yes I believe Uconn will be the 16th team, no-one wants Rutgers. Within 2 or 3 yrs Notre Dame will be all in, Swarbrick will be able to make the transition with some outcry. Already their are people on the Notre Dame board, who say if we play 5 games why not win the championship and go all in?

Why bother going all in when they just wrapped up.an auto bid to the Orange Bowl and will still keep every penny of what they earn. Makes zero sense to me why they'd wanna join the ACC and share their money with others.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104